The Saleen Forums at soec.org

The Saleen Forums at soec.org (https://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php)
-   Saleen Enthusiast News (https://saleenforums.soec.org/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Saleen ramps up production of the 351 Mustang as merger completion is announced (https://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=15566)

Saleen Forums News 06-28-2013 02:54 PM

Saleen ramps up production of the 351 Mustang as merger completion is announced

Corona, CA – June 28, 2013

Saleen Automotive Inc. (OTCBB: WSTY) has created quite a roar with its flagship Mustang offering, the Saleen 351, which is now underway for production.

“The amount of detail that we had to put in this vehicle is astounding”, said Steve Saleen. “I feel our team has struck the perfect balance of design, technology -- and, of course, power.”

Saleen has been taking pre-orders for the 351 since its debut, and shortly after the unveiling of the prototype at the Knott’s Ford Show in Southern California is moving forward into production.

In true Saleen style, the 351 completes the trifecta of Speed, Science, and Style. Pounding out 700 hp and 655 ft-lb of torque on a supercharged 351 cubic inch V8, the Saleen 351 is rounded out by its distinct Saleen aerodynamics and Red Butterfly Center Ram Air Induction system.

Available in both Hardtop and Convertible, orders for this and other Saleen vehicles can be placed at Saleen dealers nationwide, or by contacting Saleen directly for a personalized ordering process which concludes at the nearest Saleen Authorized Dealership. For more information visit www.saleen.com

Yesterday, Saleen Automotive Inc. (OTCBB: WSTY), announced that it completed a reverse merger with W270 Inc. to become a publicly traded entity on the OTC Bulletin Board under the ticker symbol “WSTY”. More information about this announcement and other Saleen investor news can be found here. The merger is a good thing -- it allows us to grow, while still maintaining control of the company," Steve Saleen told the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club.

More information about the company officers can be found here.

06281E 06-28-2013 06:13 PM

Sweet!! For the new company's sake I really hope it puts down more than the 2013 GT500!!

Fabman 06-28-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saleen Forums News (Post 106998)
Corona, CA – June 28, 2013

Saleen Automotive Inc. (OTCBB: WSTY) has created quite a roar with its flagship Mustang offering, the Saleen 351, which is now underway for production.

“The amount of detail that we had to put in this vehicle is astounding”, said Steve Saleen. “I feel our team has struck the perfect balance of design, technology -- and, of course, power.”

Saleen has been taking pre-orders for the 351 since its debut, and shortly after the unveiling of the prototype at the Knott’s Ford Show in Southern California is moving forward into production.

In true Saleen style, the 351 completes the trifecta of Speed, Science, and Style. Pounding out 700 hp and 655 ft-lb of torque on a supercharged 351 cubic inch V8, the Saleen 351 is rounded out by its distinct Saleen aerodynamics and Red Butterfly Center Ram Air Induction system.

Available in both Hardtop and Convertible, orders for this and other Saleen vehicles can be placed at Saleen dealers nationwide, or by contacting Saleen directly for a personalized ordering process which concludes at the nearest Saleen Authorized Dealership. For more information visit www.saleen.com

Yesterday, Saleen Automotive Inc. (OTCBB: WSTY), announced that it completed a reverse merger with W270 Inc. to become a publicly traded entity on the OTC Bulletin Board under the ticker symbol “WSTY”. More information about this announcement and other Saleen investor news can be found here. The merger is a good thing -- it allows us to grow, while still maintaining control of the company," Steve Saleen told the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club.

More information about the company officers can be found here.

I'd love to know where the extra cubes come from...is this a 5.4 platform....?

HotRodHarry 06-28-2013 07:12 PM

I think it's the 5.8 Shelby GT500 Engine...5.8=351 Saleen is most likely beefing up the engine even more too.

1hot281 06-29-2013 01:13 AM

I think the motor in the 351 is based on the Coyote 5.0... just stroked/bored to displace 5.8L.

Jim D. 06-29-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1hot281 (Post 107048)
I think the motor in the 351 is based on the Coyote 5.0... just stroked/bored to displace 5.8L.

Early rumors indicated that, but the Saleen 351 is based on the 5.4 for reliability.

kss113 06-29-2013 11:32 PM

I love the new 351 but I miss the lower grounds with the slanted trademarks.

SimiSaleen 06-30-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabman (Post 107020)
I'd love to know where the extra cubes come from...is this a 5.4 platform....?

Is the stock available to the public to purchase? :biggrin:

FR500GT 06-30-2013 05:02 PM

So is it going to be a 2014 body?

Jim D. 06-30-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FR500GT (Post 107162)
So is it going to be a 2014 body?

Yes.

As explained in the latest Saleen Alley, the 2013 Saleen 351 Speedster "Prototype" which debuted on April 22nd in Orange County Orange is on a 2013 platform.

They are changing the body kit for 2014 model to omit the SMS badging.

Jim D. 07-01-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimiSaleen (Post 107131)

Consult with your stock broker or buying service -- my understanding is that it is currently available.

ctann 07-02-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimiSaleen (Post 107131)

It sure is. As of five minutes ago, I'm a shareholder! The ticker is "WSTY". I use Etrade brokerage, but there are lots of online stock trading services.

*disclaimer* - this is not trading advice of any kind! :wink:

Chris.

T-5 killer 07-11-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctann (Post 107319)
It sure is. As of five minutes ago, I'm a shareholder! The ticker is "WSTY". I use Etrade brokerage, but there are lots of online stock trading services.

*disclaimer* - this is not trading advice of any kind! :wink:

Chris.

I think the ticker changed to SLNN I am so going to buy some along with Ford stock on pay day lol