View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010
Administrator

Steve is bringing with him two of his Signature Series SMS Mustangs to share with us, and Molly Saleen and Fred Blum will be on hand to discuss their features and any questions you may have about the full SMS line, including SMS Superparts and the SMS 296 Supercharger. Liz Saleen will also be in attendance, so be sure to stop by and say "Hi!" to the Saleen family.

During the MCA Grand National Show on Saturday, the SMS Supercars booth will open at 1:00 p.m. in Lot 2. Steve will be signing autographs and free SMS 302 Mustang posters in the afternoon starting at 2:00 p.m., with a Saleen vehicle signing session immediately following, at approximately 3:00 p.m. Please stop by the SMS Supercars booth for details or listen for the announcements during the show. Spectators who wish to have their Saleens signed can bring them to Lot 2; Saleen owners participating in the MCA show who won't be in Sunday's show should stop by the SMS Supercars booth and check in with Molly or myself to let us know you need your car signed and we'll take care of you.

During Sunday's People's Choice show with a Saleen Class sponsored by SOEC, we will have two autograph sessions with Steve, scheduled at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Steve will sign cars immediately following, estimated at about 3:00 p.m. All Saleens will be parked in Lot 2; if you somehow end up on an overflow lot, please check in with Molly or myself and we'll help you. When you get your vehicle signed, simply be by your car and introduce yourself to Steve, and feel free to share with him what you like about your Saleen.

Sunday's People's Choice Show is a register-onsite show, and daily drivers or works-in-progress are welcome. Registration for Sunday's roundup starts at about 8:00 a.m. Cash registration fee to be paid at the main college entrance of $20.

Times are tentative, so visit the SMS Supercars booth during the show or listen to the announcements.

For directions to Bellevue College, please see this map...
http://bellevuecollege.edu/about/aro...in-parking.asp

I will be reachable at the event at 714-580-3572, or please stop by and say hello!

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC: