View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017
Saleen Forums Participant

The internet has changed the game on buying/selling . Things happen very fast and a ton of people see it.

One must know as much about what their looking at and know a good deal. Did you loose this car for $500.00?

Even though the car your looking for is 10 years old and limited production, the internet will make it easy to find more, if not this week, the next.

Might even get a better one/price.

As for mine:

Mine found me June 2016.

I saw it from the corner of my eye while driving past a dealer lot that leases Toyota Prius's to Uber drivers. I was on a road I never take to go home. I had gone on this road to rent a Uhaul truck for a tenant who was being evicted by me, and could not afford the moving truck. (I will expedite unit recovery and avoid court if I can. He moved out before court date, I dropped the case.)

It had " NOT FOR SALE" on the dash. I walked into the office and asked "how NOT FOR SALE is the orange Mustang?".

It was the third one in two years I had ever seen in person. 5,000 miles and beautiful!!!! Still got my heart rate up!! Two years ago I never knew this version existed.

So luck made it so I could get one. The Third one I saw. It's the "charm" theory in action.

SO hang in there.

And Happy Bday.