View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015
Administrator

Default Saleen Parts at AmericanMuscle

By: SAM HAYMART on August 17, 2014
Original Article: THEMUSTANGNEWS.COM

On Mustang Minute, we all know the name Saleen, we know all about the cars – even Steve Saleen's latest creation in the Black Label S302 Mustang. But what about the parts?

Announced at their big car show in Pennsylvania over this weekend, our friends at AmericanMuscle and Saleen have joined forces to distribute and inventory Saleen performance parts through American Muscle.com.

Saleen parts have always been popular, especially their body packages, appearance parts, as well as wheels and suspension kits. But in the last decade or so, finding where to get them has been a challenge.

AmericanMuscle will be keeping an inventory of Saleen parts for your Mustang and can be ordered from them direct online now. And of course Saleen will continue to offer their parts through their own outlet.

As Steve Saleen says, "My goal has always been to provide our customers with the best service. By teaming up with American Muscle, we can now use their expansive network to provide customers with the best in performance and styling upgrades for their Mustangs."

While a complete catalog of parts hasn't yet been released the most popular Saleen items like wheels, body appearance, interior and exterior accessories are likely to be some of the first items made available.

Saleen Mustangs have always been a nice thing to own, but not everyone can afford one. Having built a Saleen replica myself once, I know for my own experience having a one stop shop for the parts is a very good thing.

This episode of Mustang Minute was brought to you by AmericanMuscle. You can find out more about their new offerings from Saleen at AmericanMuscle.com.

[Source: The Mustang News]