View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleen8905 View Post
I saw 1997 #34 tonight at a cruise in at Marks Auto in East Granby CT. It's in rough shape.... missing drivers side side skirt and in desperate need of paint. It had some Speedlines on it but they were white. However, it's packing Coyote power. I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner so hopefully who ever it is can get it back to shape.

This car was for sale a couple of years ago as a roller and someone bought it and put another 2v in it. Then it was for sale that way last year and I don't think it sold.
The current owner who did the coyote swap bought it when it was a roller. He put a crown vic motor in it and some black leather seats in it from a 99-04 car. He sold it locally. then the buyer decided It was too loud and didn't want the car and put it on Craigslist. The current owner bought it back and just recently did the coyote swap. He has the skirts but they aren't on because he doesn't want to lose them or because they were falling off. That and something with being difficult to drive on a car lift. He buys and sells a lot of cars and said #34 will be for sale soon for 14-15k. He buys projects, works on them and goes on to the next one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
1996 #222 1 of 21 in Moonlight Blue 1 of 8 with exact options

3:55's F-Leather 2 Point Chassis Brace

2000 #944 Performance Red 3:08's Chrome wheels, Supercharged, Floormats.

2002 #48 Mineral Gray Extreme