View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodson View Post
In my quest for parts for "number four". I've found the company that made the braces and chassis stuff for Saleen from 87 to about 1994. They parted ways when the new body style started with Saleen which is more like late 1994-95 (read 1995 model year).

The original jigs from the builds 20+ years ago are still in the shop and Mike has agreed to work with both Saleen Clubs to offer parts to the Fox crowd. He has located jigs for the following and is looking for the others.

91-93 Strut Tower Brace - this is the one with the "supercharger bend"
87-89 2 pt roll bar
90-93 2pt roll bar
89 SSC 4pt roll cage (can be made to fit 90-93's for the different seatbelt mounting location)
87-93 K frame brace
87-93 rear shock tower brace
87-93 Saleen pan hard bar
87-93 Saleen subframes
93 SA10 and RRr 6pt roll cage

None of these pieces will be delivered with hardware or powder coating. He will be sending them out as he did with Saleen. Saleen handled putting the hardware with them and the powder coating.

I'm currently working with him on a small discount for club members. The pricing is in line with what the current market rate for these pieces without powder coat.

I'm posting this to see what interest there is in certain parts. Its better for him to do a run of 10 of each then to do 1 and 2's here and there.

Post up here and let me know what you may be interested in and we'll go from there. Again, I'll have pricing soon. Just gauging interest at this point.

Peace,
Bob
I need a 4 pt for my 89 ssc let me know how quick you can get it and the cost + shipping?