View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
This is biggest problem. Doesn't matter how much flow or gpm's you get from a pump, if the "holes" (hoses lol) are too small than you will always get the same end result.

There is a huge thread on the s197forum.com (10+ pages) pertaining to all of this. I'll see if I can track it down.
The hoses and inlet outlet adapters wont make a difference, In the end you will be limited by the actual sizes of the inlet/outlet of the S/C intercooler, and also the in/out of your reservoir. Having a 1" diameter hose go into a 3/4" inlet/outlet on the S/C or the reservoir will still hold up the liquid moving through.

What Mezeire is saying kind of sounds like BS.. I mean it's not like they mentioned that to vendors before they were selling these pumps stating that they increase flow and reduce temps on intercooled systems. Now they are saying well if you have an intercooler or any resistance in your motor for the water flow the pump is no better than an OEM one for more money. If a pump like the Jabsco really flows twice as much water under resistance and costs less than it just means that the build quality and engineering on the Mezeire was built for profit more than it was built to do what it claims, thank you Mezeire for clearing that one up, this pump would be last Mezeire product I will ever buy.