View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013
Saleen Forums Participant

This sucks as I just added my Meziere 20gpm. I was gonna use the EMP Stewart pump but was talked out of it by a lot of people.

Lingenfelter sells 2 version.
Both should flow better than the Meziere and stock. I found more info on this. Read this. This is Lingenfelters thread on their own forum.
http://www.lingenfelter.com/LPEforum...esting-results

I have heard that the intercoolers (in the blower case) on our cars are very restrictive compared to say a GT500's intercooler. So we may see similar results as the charts. The meziere pumps lose everything when there is high pressure in the system.

I always asked myself why Saleen used the Stewart pump in their upgraded heat exchanger system, when they could of easily used a Meziere. Maybe they saw that the Meziere in their Saleen system did not flow much better than stock.

Im pretty sure Im gonna give this a try sometime soon. Maybe this week. I am gonna call Lingenfelter and ask them some questions though.

Also the only downside to this pump is the lower flowing Stewart pump can draw 9 amps and the reprogrammed for higher flow one can draw 19!