View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017
SOEC Member

I posted earlier that I've been running the Stage 3 kit for 9 years. I changed my CAI from a 90mm FRP setup to a JLT 110mm system a few years back and upgraded the tune from Brenspeed. My car developed the same hesitation you've described. I've talked to Brenspeed and datalogged for them without ever figuring out what the issue is. I've cleaned the MAF, checked for a leak etc. I bought a JDM tune for my car and the hesitation goes away as soon as I load the tune? I've also read about others with similar issues running Brenspeed tunes. I wish I was located closer to them so they could drive the car and experience the hesitation. I've compared my JDM and Brenspeed tunes on a dyno and the Brenspeed produces more power but you have to live with the hesitation.
2007 Shelby GT, Saleen SC Stage 3 with 3.0 pulley,mosaleen tensioner sys. UCA,LCA,BMR A arm Brace, SVE Dark Stainless 18x10's, Nitto NT05's, MGW Shifter, Pypes LT's with off-road X pipe, Bassani Axle backs, FRP 3.73's,BMR Watts Link, Steeda shaft loop, JLT 110mm CAI, FRP valve Covers, Brenspeed tuned. 12.425@114.63 4800 feet on Nitto 555's. Latest dyno is 492hp/463tq.