View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctann View Post
I call shenanigans! This is utter bunk. We *know* that they still have assets (the paint facility, the S7 and Raptor "names"). We know that they "sold" much of their assets, including a large inventory of parts - and must have received something for that (or else they gave away the assets, which is unfair to existing creditors).

A company cannot just "cease to exist" when it has outstanding debts. And we warranty holders are creditors, whether they like it or not. We are entitled to a share of the liquidated estate - and it is not for them to decide what our share is, it is for a bankruptcy court.

I am currently scouting for a lawyer to represent us as a class. There may be nothing for us to gain, but I am P***ed off at the way they have done this. The main question I want answered is "what happened to the money from the sale of assets", and I expect the only way we will get such an answer is in court.

email me if you are interested in participating in such a legal action, saleenwarranty@christann.com

Chris.

I doubt anything would come of it, but, I would participate.

I am just quoting what was told to me by the attorney. I emailed her and she called me back in less than 5 min.