View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default Sold: 1999-04 Saleen 18" wheels, silver staggerered

I am selling a used set of 4 - 99/04 Saleen OEM, USA staggered wheels with OEM center caps. They are silver wheels that have NOT been repainted or refurbished in any way and are still shiny...no repairs, no welds, no cracks no bends...only a couple tiny rock chips on a couple wheels nothing too visible actually. Some superficial surface rust on hub area but you can sand down and paint no problem. They are as they came from Saleen 18X9 and 18X10 with the correct offsets...pretty sure they are 24MM and 30MM. All wheels have the correct Saleen stampings front and back along with 2002 dates on them. Super clean and again I didn't have to refurbish to get them that way...they have actually been cared for their entire lives. Perfect for refurbish or leave as is as I have. And I am super picky. They are rare in the condition they are in so I will start high. I am asking $2,000 and we can go from there. No disappointments here. I will list locally in Orange County, CL you can contact me there and if the price is right I also can set up an Ebay auction for your reassurance. I definitely prefer not to ship internationally, but are ready to ship at buyer's expense. Thank you all. $2,000 plus shipping OBO.