View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneQwkStang View Post
That Brenspeed tune is way to lean for a supercharged car.
I ran it like that for years with out issue, at this altitude I think I can get away with a little leaner tune. The new tunes for the JLT are around 11.5-11.8 AFR on my gauge (both Brenspeed and JDM). When I first got the new tunes for the JLT they were even fatter than they are now. I had to lean them out a bit working with JDM and Brenspeed via data logging to dial it in. I'll be changing out the stock cams for some Ford Racing Hot Rod cams and will be getting new tunes for them. I'll drop down from the 3.0 pulley to the 3.2 possibly back to a 3.4 depending on how it performs. My goal is to drop the boost down a little and get to similar HP numbers with the cams.
2007 Shelby GT, Saleen SC Stage 3 with 3.0 pulley,mosaleen tensioner sys. UCA,LCA,BMR A arm Brace, SVE Dark Stainless 18x10's, Nitto NT05's, MGW Shifter, Pypes LT's with off-road X pipe, Bassani Axle backs, FRP 3.73's,BMR Watts Link, Steeda shaft loop, JLT 110mm CAI, FRP valve Covers, Brenspeed tuned. 12.425@114.63 4800 feet on Nitto 555's. Latest dyno is 492hp/463tq.

Last edited by tbrock; 05-16-2017 at 09:52 PM.