View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009
SOEC Member

Default new owners...

Well all I can say is I love my 06 extreme. No problems yet and compared to the 500, KR500 and rousch - it is still the best all around imho.

I will admit part of the purchase was based on the saleen heritage and that being said I will probably keep this model for a lot longer than expected due to recent craziness.

I am sure that when Mr. Shelby passes away that brand will suffer greatly and most people will want only the vehicles produced during his career.

With Steve's departure I know where I will be purchasing my next car from. However it would be interesting if the new owner of Saleen hired Steve back and offers him 70% controlling stock.

Oh yeah by the way , I am releasing the new Bruce Springsteen album, he is not singing on it, nor did he help promote or do any work on it. In fact it is just a continuation of melodies from previous cd's and his name is on the cover - think anyone is going to buy it???? Maybe I can work a deal with the 2010 Saleen and put a free copy in each vehicle.