The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > Parts Trader
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Parts Trader Saleen parts & accessories for sale or wanted. Please negotiate via PM (a "PM sent" post is acceptable) and keep any comments about prices to yourself. Keep in mind that payments via PayPal with the "Gift" option do not provide any protection. SOEC cannot be held responsible for any "bad" transactions, so buyer beware. Also see Search Parts section at www.saleenlocator.net for other opportunities. Postings for items which infringe upon Saleen intellectual property or trademarks will be removed.

Old 1 Week Ago
SOEC Member

Default FS: Chrome Wagon Wheels

I have a set of slightly used Chrome Wagon wheels. The Chrome on 3 wheels is as new, perfect, the 4th rear 20x10, has some curb rash around the perimeter. The wheels are genuine Saleen, not aftermarket copies. They are stamped Saleen, made in the USA. The offset on the 20x 9 fronts is 25mm and the offset on the 20x10 rears is 45mm. All four Saleen center caps are included. Looking for $ 800 plus shipping from 84025, Utah.

Edited my listing to note that I am willing to split up the wheels and sell for about $200 each plus shipping. Note: since the wheel is a replacement, the chrome center caps is NOT included in the sale.

jrc
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3587.JPG  

IMG_3590.JPG  

IMG_3594.JPG  

IMG_3593.JPG  

IMG_3591.JPG  

Last edited by jrcalvin; 1 Day Ago at 12:02 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago

Someone once discussed what you found 10+ years ago. It's an interesting observation and I'm glad to see your revisit to this running change.

It's a great reminder to people buying single wheels or broken sets to view these offset details when adding / replacing wheels on their car.
Old 1 Week Ago
Saleen Forums Participant

Are you willing to split them up? I will take the perfect rear if so..
Old 3 Days Ago
SOEC Member

cc93cruiser....yes I am will to sell the chrome wagon wheels individually and if you want just the one perfect chrome rear let me know.
Old 3 Days Ago

Default rear wheel perfect one plzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcalvin View Post
cc93cruiser....yes I am will to sell the chrome wagon wheels individually and if you want just the one perfect chrome rear let me know.
Where can I pay pal ya, can you do $200 shipped? shipping is to CA. 94544
Old 3 Days Ago
SOEC Member

Default single rear chrome wheel

I thought the idea of selling the wheels individually would mean a premium price paid for just one wheel by breaking up a set? I guess I was mistaken as $200 shipped is about $150 per wheel? No point in me selling just one wheel anywhere near that price. Sorry.
Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcalvin View Post
I thought the idea of selling the wheels individually would mean a premium price paid for just one wheel by breaking up a set? I guess I was mistaken as $200 shipped is about $150 per wheel? No point in me selling just one wheel anywhere near that price. Sorry.
just pm'd you
Old 3 Days Ago

...and yet does the person asking for one wheel know the offset of his current wheels? Or, is going to create a mongrel set of wheels with mismatched rears...
Old 3 Days Ago
SOEC Member

Default Chrome Saleen Wheels

Dave: As usual your point is a good one. It seems that a potential buyer should be aware of wheel offsets, but how many really check that out? Anyway, it seems that this should make a single correct offset wheel more desirable/valuable if needed to replace a damaged wheel?

Buyers: I am open to an offer for the set of 4 wheels. Hopefully an offer will come before I break up this set of wheels.
Old 1 Day Ago

Not sure of offset, all I know is that it is the stock rear 2006 Saleen wheel chrome 7 spoke wheels. I want to replace one of the tests that is a 20×10 that has slight curb rash on lip..
Old 1 Day Ago

*Replace rear ... stupid phone
Old 1 Day Ago
SOEC Member

The 20x10 came in a couple different offsets. The offset should be stamped on the inside of the rim.
Old 1 Day Ago
SOEC Member

cc93 cruiser.... I sent you a private message so check your SOEC " in box"
Old 1 Day Ago

Thanks for all the offset comments...Will make sure what is my offset on rims before buying..