The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Saleen Enthusiast News Enthusiast related news, corporate press releases, major announcements and their discussions.

Old 10-02-2014
Administrator

Default Saleen Re-releases Select 1986-2004 Mustang Body Kits

OLD SCHOOL OCTOBER

To celebrate the changing of colors that comes with fall, we want to help you change up the look of your Mustang. We have all body kits for Mustangs from 1984-2004 in coming back in stock. For the month of October only, we will include a free decal stripe kit with every body kit purchase!

Saleen's Iconic Styling is a Recipe for Success
Saleen's iconic styling and outstanding performance is what makes us the leader in performance automobiles. We ensure that every part we make contains this exemplary look and feel. Our wings are made to fit seamlessly onto your vehicle and add that much needed downforce without being an eye sore.

Why Choose Saleen?
Saleen knows performance and aerodynamics. We were so successful with our S7, that at 160 MPH, it created it's own weight in downforce, meaning it could drive upside down. Of all the American muscle cars, our wings and spoilers have the most surface area, meaning that you get the most bang for your buck. Installation is a breeze and requires nothing more than simple hand tools. Adding a Saleen wing or spoiler to your vehicle is the best modification you will make.

*Promotion lasts from October 1, 2014 through October 31, 2014. Eligible Body parts include: Full Body Package, Front Fascia, Rear Fascia, and Side Skirts for all 1984-2004 Mustangs. Decal set included is the lower Saleen Stripe Kit for the same MY as ordered body parts. Promotional items will be added at checkout and may ship separately.

http://shop.saleen.com/

SOEC Member Discount: Get your personalized discount code saving you 10% off your body kit purchase -- email jimd_at_soec.org with your name, address and mobile phone. Not a member yet? Visit http://soec.org/membership/ before requesting your personalized discount code.
Old 10-02-2014
Saleen Forums Participant

Excellent news! I saw those on the Saleen site yesterday and was wondering what's up.

Now, let's work on those XP8 parts!
Old 10-02-2014
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

This is great news, but its too bad they aren't reproducing the 84-85 front air dams or spoilers. I get that they outsourced production of those parts back then, but it would be nice if they made Saleen versions for us early car owners.

Are the 87-93 side skirts the same as the 84-86 skirts? I know Saleen used fiberglass early on, but if I was to buy the reproduction 87-93 skirts, would they fit my 85 (and look correct)?
Old 10-02-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGear85 View Post
This is great news, but its too bad they aren't reproducing the 84-85 front air dams or spoilers. I get that they outsourced production of those parts back then, but it would be nice if they made Saleen versions for us early car owners.
The 1984 and 1985 styling kits were not a Saleen designed item. These were an off-the-shelf kit purchased by Saleen Autosport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGear85 View Post
Are the 87-93 side skirts the same as the 84-86 skirts? I know Saleen used fiberglass early on, but if I was to buy the reproduction 87-93 skirts, would they fit my 85 (and look correct)?
The 1984-1986 skirts are slightly different than the 1987-1993 version. You can see a difference in the contours. The later version will fit a 1979-1986 Mustang and most people will not know the difference.
Old 10-02-2014

I see they have 3 different spoilers for 99-04 but where is the Extreme spoiler?? But hey, atleast they have the extreme center exhaust bumper! Been terrified to get hit from behind because finding a replacement would have been nearly impossible!

Series IV - Full Bolton - 2.8 pulley - Blower Cam

Only 9 PSI

403whp/406wtq
Old 10-03-2014

are you guys gone offer paint and installation as well i have a cobra wan a to do full kit sean been waiting for a long time for this
Old 10-03-2014

i don't see the rims extreme tail hood brakes c pillars listed in the deals are they coming back too
Old 10-19-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN94 View Post
are you guys gone offer paint and installation as well i have a cobra wan a to do full kit sean been waiting for a long time for this
Saleen will offer a paint and installation service. Inquire through Saleen.
Old 12-06-2014
Account with Invalid Email

I wish they brought back the 99-04 Saleen Sail Panels :(
Old 12-07-2014
SOEC Member

Default wow

I just got an email Friday about this. why?
Old 12-07-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by don8896 View Post
I just got an email Friday about this. why?
Because we just wanted to be sure we got the word out. :)

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC: