The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1994-1998 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1994-1998 Saleen Mustang For the SN-95 platform. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 09-28-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Seeking Info : 95-0112 S351

Good evening.

Recently purchased this car and trying to find some of its history. Contacted Saleen and confirmed VIN and all factory options present

White exterior
Black interior
Cloth Recaro seats
Alcon front brake upgrade
Tire upgrade

Car is heavily and mostly tastefully modified as follows everything done to a ridiculously high level even for my OCD preferences.

408 stroker
Procharger D1-SC
Custom airbrushed intake and valve covers
Power coat everywhere / all suspensions parts
Full maximum motorsports suspension front/rear
3" Cobra R Hood
Full Saleen street cage
And much much more

Gentlemen I purchased it from (2nd owner) , unfortunately, lost all of the documentation in a home burglary (build receipts, pics, dyno sheets, etc). Car was purchased in Arizona and a shop there built the car around 2006. Current owner claims it was a pace car sever times for a track in Arizona and does have a full strobe kit front /rear and certified Halon system (possibly why cage was installed as well??)

Would love to know more about this cars past. Car has just over 9800 miles at the moment.

Appreciate an info, leads or otherwise.

Saleen09(at)Hotmail (dot)com
Old 09-28-2017
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

While I don't have any information about this car, i'd love to see some pictures.
Sounds pretty badass.
Sold xp8 2000 #30, all options including alcons
Old 09-28-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Will be sharing pics as soon as it comes home from some immediate work/changes I engaged before coming home (my shop was on the way home and he just happened to have an opening so I took advantage of the rare opportunity).
Old 09-29-2017
Saleen Forums Participant

This car was discussed a lot on the Saleen S351 Owners Group over on Facebook. You may get some more responses from that avenue.

-Daniel
Old 09-29-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Mc View Post
This car was discussed a lot on the Saleen S351 Owners Group over on Facebook. You may get some more responses from that avenue.

-Daniel
Daniel,

Thanks - PM'd you.