The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > eBay Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

eBay Madness Share or discuss interesting things for sale that were found on other sites such as eBay or CraigsList. Postings for items which infringe Saleen intellectual property or trademarks will be removed.

Old 03-07-2018

Default 2014 SA-30 #9 Going to Auction March 15th

Greetings fellow enthusiasts. My name is John Crispeno and I am the marketing manager of the Manheim Pennsylvania Auto Auction. We are a dealer only auction offering over a half a million vehicles per year. Each year we host an event called the Xtreme Spring Specialty Sale. This event is for licensed dealers only. The regular public can not access this sale unless they are represented by a licensed dealer.

One of our dealers has personally come into possession of the #9 numbered vehicle of the 2014 Saleen SA-30's. This vehicle has 8,090 miles on the odo and look beautiful. This vehicle will be offered at auction with a reserve on March 15th @ 5:30 pm.

Thank you for letting me post in your wonderful forum. If I have violated any rules I apologize. Just trying to find #9's next home.
Attached Thumbnails
20180227181308-3744cafa-6c1a-4084-8c3b-236d1c258560.jpg  

Last edited by ManheimPAAutoAuction; 03-09-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-07-2018

Default FYI: 2014 SA-30 #9 Going to Auction March 15th

Greetings fellow enthusiasts. My name is John Crispeno and I am the marketing manager of the Manheim Pennsylvania Auto Auction. We are a dealer only auction offering over a half a million vehicles per year. Each year we host an event called the Xtreme Spring Specialty Sale. This event is for licensed dealers only. The regular public can not access this sale unless they are represented by a licensed dealer. So why am I posting?

One of our dealers has personally come into possession of the #9 numbered vehicle of the 2014 Saleen SA-30's. This vehicle has 8,090 miles on the odo and look beautiful. This vehicle will be offered at auction with a reserve on March 15th @ 5:30 pm.

If you are a serious buyer and you have connections with a legitimate state licensed car dealer, he/she should already know how to access this vehicle's full information, photos and VIN. They will also hopefully be registered to do business with our auction.

If you are a serious buyer and you DO NOT have connections with a legitimate dealer, I can put you in touch with a dealer that can call you and work with you. No two prospective buyers will have the same dealer calling on them. Each would act on your behalf according to any terms you and he/she may set, including any advanced deposits etc. If you are in need of representation please send me a message via this forum.

Thank you for letting me post in your wonderful forum. If I have violated any rules I apologize. Just trying to find #9's next home.
Attached Thumbnails
20180227181308-3744cafa-6c1a-4084-8c3b-236d1c258560.jpg  

Old 03-13-2018
Saleen Forums Participant

I did talk to the owner about buying it but he couldn't come up with a price and I had no clue what to offer due to the rarity of it.
Old 03-16-2018
SOEC Member

What did this car get up to at auction?

'00 Saleen SC Spdstr, Extreme Rainbow #387
'02 Saleen Extreme Coupe, Extreme Rainbow #019
'03 Saleen SA-20 Anniversary Speedster #03
Old 03-20-2018
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

It’s on eBay again for 84k
Old 03-21-2018
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsaleen417 View Post
It’s on eBay again for 84k
Right - I was wondering if they bought for inventory. And $84k wowwww

'00 Saleen SC Spdstr, Extreme Rainbow #387
'02 Saleen Extreme Coupe, Extreme Rainbow #019
'03 Saleen SA-20 Anniversary Speedster #03
Old 03-21-2018
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39Mustang View Post
I did talk to the owner about buying it but he couldn't come up with a price and I had no clue what to offer due to the rarity of it.
From what I understand, NY dealer/owner would have taken $65,000.00 for it.
Old 03-21-2018
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

65k is more reasonable than 84k , 84k will get your a 2019 gt500 and hold better value.
Old 03-21-2018
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsaleen417 View Post
65k is more reasonable than 84k , 84k will get your a 2019 gt500 and hold better value.
From what I understand, this vehicle was a dealer-in, so... I would guess there was profit even at a 65K for the NY dealer. Your guess as to what the new NC dealer needs to get out of it.
Old 06-04-2018
Saleen Forums Participant

They might have Sold it as it says Sale Pending and I am a bit upset as I been looking for one and their price was way too high considering what's on the market as you can get a 2017 GT350R for less than their price. I would have made an offer but I recently bought a new house and I had some health issues so I couldn't leave old house just yet and it just got listed For Sale so no way I could do it.

I have this SA-30 and SA-10 on my list of Mustangs I would like to add but you never see them For Sale
Old 06-04-2018
Administrator

You are most likely correct. I was contacted about 2 weeks ago by the dealer about there being a buyer for this vehicle and questions about the SA-30 builds.