The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos Photos and videos from events, shows, gatherings, race days, or other memories to share digitally.

Old 07-26-2017
Administrator

Published on Aug 2, 2017

Hey welcome to my new channel! I figured I would upload a quick introduction and edit I made of my new project: 1999 Saleen Mustang S281SC.

My goal with this channel is to document the whole process of my build and hopefully create some cool content along the way :)

This is my first ever YouTube video. Filming and editing are a completely new world to me so hopefully I get better as I go. I've always wanted to get into making videos and this will be a perfect learning experience. Hopefully you guys enjoy!

Follow my new IG:
https://www.instagram.com/_straightlaced

[Source: straightlaced via YouTube]
Old 08-18-2017
Administrator

Published on Aug 9, 2017

The teardown begins on the Saleen Mustang! The first task will be to completely strip out the interior. Stay tuned for part 2 soon ;)

Old 08-19-2017
Administrator

Published on Aug 16, 2017

The teardown continues on the 1999 Saleen Mustang project. See you on the next one!

Old 08-20-2017
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Subscribed
'99 MUSTANG SALEEN S-351 #37 "FASLEEN"
'99 MUSTANG SALEEN S-281SC #201 "SLOLEEN"
'99 MUSTANG SALEEN/COBRA S-281 #320
Old 08-25-2017
Administrator

Default Video: New Edge (99-0201) S281 Build Series, YouTube Launch

Published on Aug 25, 2017
The Saleen gets stripped down further so I can finally see what I am working with. There are definitely some glaring areas that need to be addressed before a single bolt goes back on. More on that in the coming videos! Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better ;)

Published on Sep 2, 2017
All the factory sound deadening comes out of the 99 Saleen Mustang project and I put it all on a weight scale to see how much it actually weighs. For those who are curious ...here you go!

Eventually I will be putting some sound deadening back in the car but I am hoping the weight of the new stuff will be offset by the weight of the old stuff that was taken out.

For those looking to shed weight wherever possible, is the weight savings worth the time and effort? .....You decide!

Thanks for watching! See you on the next one!

Published on Sep 10, 2017
Time to start fixing the lift damage on this 99 Saleen Mustang. This week I tackle the first step...the floor pans. See how they turn out!
Old 11-06-2017
Administrator

Published on Oct 24, 2017
Time to take on and start addressing the issues on the underside and subframe of the 1999 Saleen S281 Project. Challenge Accepted.

Follow my IG:
https://www.instagram.com/_straightlaced

Old 11-11-2017
SOEC Member

Found the channel when it first hit youtube. Awesome to see Sloleen restored, sucks how bad it was treated. Awesome camera work too.
Old 04-18-2018
Saleen Forums Participant

This is a great channel! Nice