The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > Auto Trader
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Auto Trader Saleen vehicles for sale or wanted. Please negotiate via PM (a "PM sent" post is acceptable) and keep any comments about prices to yourself. Also see Search Vehicles section at www.saleenlocator.net. Complimentary ads at both sites for Saleen dealers.

Old 1 Week Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default FS: 90-0195 7Up Convertible

Listing for my father but I'm very familiar with the car. Car was stolen off the car lot as a new car in 1990, and subsequently restored to stock LX trim by Bill Fox out of Dover, PA. My father bought the car in 1991 and he and I returned it to full Saleen trim using Saleen parts. We have letter of authenticity from Saleen.

Car is in very nice shape with ~9700 miles on the odometer. Paint and interior are excellent, engine bay and chassis are extremely clean. All mechanicals, gauges, A/C, power accessories work perfectly. Only modifications from stock are short tube headers, and replacement tires. Original Saleen shift knob is included.

This is one of 11 of the 7Up cars. Factory white leather, 5spd, 3.55 gear. Car is located in Dover, PA you can reach me at 804 357 2503 (cell or text) or email at leeson7373@gmail if you have questions. $23,500 neg

Old 1 Week Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Forgot engine bay pic