The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1984-1993 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1984-1993 Saleen Mustang For the Fox platform Saleen Mustang. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 09-22-2005
Suspended Account

Default Searching for the original owner of my 1990 Saleen #33 ???

Hello All,
I am trying to locate the original owner of my car. His name is Jerry Green and he lives in North Carolina. The original dealer was Paul Ciener Ford now known as Ciener Woods Ford in Kernersville, NC. I have made all the usual inquires with no luck so far. You have to love all these privacy laws! This is a special car and hopefully someone will recognize the name or the car and be able to help me out !!! Any help will be very much appreciated !!!

Thanks Dave,
1990 Saleen # 33
2400 Miles
Old 09-30-2005
Suspended Account

Hello All,

Is anyone able to help me with this information request? I believe Mr Green was a member of SOEC. Hopefully someone will recognize his name or car and put me in touch! Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Thanks Dave,
Old 10-03-2005
Account with Invalid Email

Have you tried Liz at Saleen
Old 10-04-2005
Suspended Account

Yes I have tried Liz@Saleen. I have received a lead yesterday and I am in the process of following up! I will let everyone know how it goes upon contact. Thanks for all the help so far!!!

Regards Dave,
Old 10-13-2005
Suspended Account

I have received the contact information today due to the help of Mark @ Performance Autosport. This guy went the extra mile to help me out and it is much appreciated! He is a credit to this hobby and I am lucky to have made a new friend. Thanks again Mark!!!

Dave,
Old 10-13-2005
Account with Invalid Email

Yes, Mark has always been helpful. It is hard to find people who will go the extra mile "for free".
Old 10-13-2005
Suspended Account

You are right on with your observation Julien regarding Mark. My area of expertise has been early Mustangs as I have owned quite a few! Mark was very helpful with questions about my Saleen. I would not hesitate to contact him when buying or selling a Saleen as he knows what he is talking about and shares his knowledge freely.

Dave,