The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Or as Parnelli likes to call them, for "the Parnelli Jones/Saleen Limited Edition."

Old 12-15-2014

Smile Help: Copy of the PJ Saleen manuals

Please help fellow PJ owners. I would like to buy the saleen books that were supposed to come with my car. I called Saleen and they have no more and stated they had no master copies to even send me a copy. I will glaldy pay top dollar for a set of the Saleen books/manula that were supposed to be with the car. I have #61 with only 327 original miles fro new but the owner lost both the Ford and saleen manulas.
I'll also gladly pay someone $40 + shipping to make a full color copy of the "2007 Saleen Owners Manual and Warranty Suppplement" and the "Attention Notice" that should have come with my car. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
I don't need the spec sheet...I need those Saleen books that came with the car. I can easily get the Ford books I'm missing.
thanks everyone and hope to get help from someone. I can pay in seconds by Paypal.
Bill
cell 301-848-8919
offfice 410-257-5225 EXT 102
Old 12-15-2014
Administrator

For my PJ, I placed the original Ford and Saleen manuals in storage.

I then purchased a second set of Ford manuals to use and reference as well as a 2008 Heritage 302 Saleen manual to toss in the glove box.

eBay #: 361150346982
Old 12-15-2014

is it thew asame as the 2007 manual ?...just a different car on the front ?..sorry I don't know as I've not seen mine. I'm wondering what info I'm missing as the louvers, pins, all that stuff is different from the stock mustang. If it's exactly the same I'll buy it now my friend.
Bill
Old 12-15-2014
Administrator

The exterior and interior graphics were changed as well as font and formatting for the 2008 booklet.

The information inside is not much different, if at all.
Old 12-16-2014

Thanks my friend...I'll go ahead and get it. Also, any chance I could pay you to make nice color copies of the exact 2007 materials I am missing ? I am assuming the Saleen owners manual discusses or covers the many different items that differ from the regular Mustang. That being the rear louvers, static clings, engine and suspension differences and so on.

Bill
Old 12-16-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbabear View Post
Thanks my friend...I'll go ahead and get it. Also, any chance I could pay you to make nice color copies of the exact 2007 materials I am missing ? I am assuming the Saleen owners manual discusses or covers the many different items that differ from the regular Mustang. That being the rear louvers, static clings, engine and suspension differences and so on.
Hi Bill. I have no issue making copies of the material you desire.

My PJ owner's manual is not in "mint" condition though. With the help of Jim D. and some footwork by myself... I had my manual autographed by a number of individuals connected to the Saleen PJ and Bud Moore trans-am cars. My manual is not a representation of how they looked when new given all the signatures.

From memory very little text inside the PJ manual is specific to the model.
Old 12-16-2014

Default Thanks Dave

How many pages and let me know what you want to do it and I'll pay you. Or if it's easier, could you just scan and send to my normal email at billgash@comcast.net . Is it a thorough book or just a page or two ? I am thinking, and I may be well worng, that it is a Saleen book that identifies the differing parts and instructions for removal (like the rear louvers) and maintenance tips. If it's just a glorified spec sheet then I really don't need it I guess. I trust your judgement on its value and if I need it. Hiow much to just scan and email it to me sir ?

Bill
Old 12-17-2014
SOEC Member

I need one as well please post the manual for download, thanks
Old 12-25-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbabear View Post
How many pages and let me know what you want to do it and I'll pay you. Or if it's easier, could you just scan and send to my normal email at billgash@comcast.net . Is it a thorough book or just a page or two ? I am thinking, and I may be well worng, that it is a Saleen book that identifies the differing parts and instructions for removal (like the rear louvers) and maintenance tips. If it's just a glorified spec sheet then I really don't need it I guess. I trust your judgement on its value and if I need it. Hiow much to just scan and email it to me sir ?

Bill
email sent