The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2005-2009 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2005-2009 Saleen Mustang For all S281, S302, H281 and H302 models based on the Ford S-197 Mustang platform, with the exception of the S302 PJ (see below). Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 10-28-2017

Default Pricing Q: 2007 H281 coupe. Please Help

Hello everyone,

I’m about to put my H281 up for sale. 2007 34000 miles. Car is mint.
I added a shaker setup and Shelby wheels.

Nada doesn’t have a value for these heritage cars. Has anyone seen any sell
Lately?

Mine is number 49 of only 49 couples built that year.

Any help would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-01-2017
Administrator

The H281 was an entry-level Saleen Mustang introduced towards the end of 2007 production. It competed with the Shelby GT on the market and gave retro styling.

The 2007 H281 was priced under the 2007 S281 3-valve when new. I would look for S281 3-valves and price the car accordingly given condition, miles, etc.

At this time there is no additional valve given to the H281 package or the low production.