The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2004-2005 Focus N20 and S121
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2004-2005 Focus N20 and S121 Just for the Saleen N20 and S121 Focus cars.

Old 07-12-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

Question New owner, few problems

Hi, I'm a semi new owner of a 2004 N2O Saleen Focus num 24. I bought this about a year ago in new jersey with about 55k on it, salvage title, from an getting t-boned on the drivers side. Everything Saleen on the car is original, from the entire body kit to the exhaust. And the drivers side door was replace and it was completely reprinted from yellow to now black.

I bought it knowing it was going to need a lil work, I already had to replace the stock rims and tires bc they were pretty messed up with some after market ones.

What is still wrong with the car is this
The lowest speed of the windshield wipers does not work
The reverse lights do not work
The cruise control does not work

I have already checked all the fuses and replaced the bulbs and that was not it wondering if it was some kind of wiring problem?

Also I bought it without the nos bottle, still has all the hook ups and brackets but I was wondering what else I needed besides just a bottle bc there are 4 electrical wires that looks like they connect into something that went on top of the bottle, and I would like to get a new one of those also.

Thanks
Devin
Old 07-12-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

New update

Disregard the dumb question about a Computer chip being on top of the nos bottle, that was some dumb*** from jegs who thought he knew what he was talking about but during tear down of some of my car I see that those went to a factory sub that use to be in the trunk. Appearly the guy that I bought this car from stripped out the nice stock alpline system and replaced it with a **** stock focus system.

But one more question,

Does anyone know where I can replace my 2 front momo seats (due to wear and tear on the original ones), I would like the same thing which I believe are Momo rs2 gt seats but I'm having a hard time finding any for sale?

Thanks again
Old 07-12-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

PICS, Can post more if requested
Attached Thumbnails
focus 1.jpg  

focus 2.jpg  

focus 3.jpg  

focus 4.jpg  

Old 07-31-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

You deff need to upgrade them breaks to the svt ones!!!!!!!! As far as the stuff not working try replacing them or check the connection im pretty sure there on different harnesses