The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2015-Present Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2015-Present Saleen Mustang The latest generation of Mustang by Steve Saleen based on the S550 platform. White Label, Yellow Label and Black Label. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 07-22-2018
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Q: 2016-2018 S302 Mustang purchase?

I am looking for information on reliability and quality of these beautiful cars. I want to trade my 16 SRT 392 Challenger in for a 16-18 S302 yellow label. I’ve heard the internals are not forged and you may have issues with warranty claims. Would anyone be willing to answer so questions regarding my concerns? Thanks
Old 08-05-2018
Administrator

Are you looking for a new, unsold unit at a dealer? Or a pre-owned model?

Yes. There have been a handful of warranty claims / complaints with the Kenne Bell S/C cars. There may have been a few warranty claims with paint and fit/finish with the 2015 model year cars.
Old 08-05-2018
Saleen Forums Registrant

I’d prefer a 17 bc it’s cheaper but if I could squeeze in to a 2018 A10 for under $60,000 then I’ll pull the trigger. I just have to wait for the dealerships to reduce the price
Old 12-06-2018
SOEC Member

Hi archangel - I own 15-0032 YL and now have two kids so am going to trade it in - if your still interested in a saleen - let me know as I’d rather sell it to someone at a good level than take what the dealership gives me - it’s got 3500 miles on it only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2018
Saleen Forums Registrant

I’ve already made a purchase, but thank you. What is the dealer offering you?
Old 12-06-2018
SOEC Member

Not sure yet - waiting for them to give me a level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk