The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2010-2014 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2010-2014 Saleen Mustang For the SN10 platform California-built 2010 SMS 460 and 460X, the 2011-12 SMS 302, and 2013-14 Saleen 4V, SC, SSC and 351.
All Label cars (White Yellow, Black). Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 02-08-2017
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKEYE4LIFE View Post
Newbie to site but wanted to let you know that I have SMS 11-29. Ordering the letter of authenticity tomorrow. Pics are on my profile
Very nice S302 Black Label.
Old 02-09-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Very nice S302 Black Label.
Thank you. The whole label thing is confusing. I bought it a year and a half ago from dealership. They said 1 owner. Only had 3k miles on it.
Old 03-02-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
2010 and 2011 production numbers for the SMS 302 are the most concrete, in terms of data, from the 2010-14 era.
hi have 2011 s302 number 41 in australia i am also looknig foe info ,build numbers ect can any help thanks bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazoo DUDE View Post
Yes, yes it does. We still do not seem to know how many were made in 2010 to 2016. Production numbers do not seem to be available. We are guessing 40ish on the 2011?
hi could be more as i have a 2011 s302 number 41 and cannot find any info ie black label, how many built, why mine has a FORD performance supercharger fitted ect, would welcome any info regards bill
Old 03-02-2017
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledealbill View Post
hi have 2011 s302 number 41 in australia i am also looknig foe info ,build numbers ect can any help thanks bill

hi could be more as i have a 2011 s302 number 41 and cannot find any info ie black label, how many built, why mine has a FORD performance supercharger fitted ect, would welcome any info regards bill
I believe you may have a Michigan, MJA/Revstone produced Saleen Mustang. These alternate editions were imported to Australia.
Old 03-03-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default 2011 saleen #41 in australia

hi thanks for the info had no idea it was made by mja/ revstone.Michigan,now completly confused, could explain the FORD supercharger and not being signed and i see some still for sale out here ,NEW, (2012 2013 models) and converted RHD priced at $160.OOO, mine new cost $190.000,i might be able to get their build numbers if i am lucky. Ford imports RHD GT mustangs to aust, huge waiting list. our highway patrol cops loved them, painted one up, put in on display BEFORE testing only to have the gearbox fall apart after only 3 minutes on test track, embarassed they let media know all about it and wiped mustangs from their fleet, it has also failed the ANCAP crash test ,scored ZERO from a possible NINE points! but still the best thing to own out here all the best, doubledeal