The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2010-2014 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2010-2014 Saleen Mustang For the SN10 platform California-built 2010 SMS 460 and 460X, the 2011-12 SMS 302, and 2013-14 Saleen 4V, SC, SSC and 351.
All Label cars (White Yellow, Black). Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 08-02-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Q: 2013 Saleen Mustangs?

I have searched all over the place and have found absolutely nothing on the 2013 Saleen/SMS. We know there will be 3 trims, but outside of that I haven't seen any details. I'm not sure I'll be in the market, but want to see some pictures, price points and stats. These 2013 Mustangs are growing on me every day and can't wait to see what the next Saleen iteration is going to look like. I am expecting at least some styling changes over the 2012 SMS and some of the original 'Saleen' badging. The 2012 SMS is badass, but just doesn't feel right without the Saleen banner.

Roush is out, actually 23 of them on eBay right now. GT500 is out, Boss is out, GT is out.... When are we going to see the new Saleen?
Old 08-02-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

If you have Facebook, check out the Saleen page there is a couple pics of the 2013 Saleen in a new color called ChromeMolly it looks awesome :)
Old 08-05-2012
Administrator

I've asked for these and will post them when I get them.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 08-06-2012
SOEC Member

Jim, that would be nice. It would help top know what exactly each package has and the differences. It appears there are four different cars, not counting the 351x, the full blown Saleens with and without the SC and the cars without the body kit with and without an SC. I am not sure of what the other differences are or what option packages are available for any of the cars.
Old 08-07-2012
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

2013 Boss 302 #2707 // Performance White
2006 S281 Extreme #31 (sold)
2005 S281 SC #730 (sold)
Old 08-07-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecow View Post
Jim, that would be nice. It would help top know what exactly each package has and the differences. It appears there are four different cars, not counting the 351x, the full blown Saleens with and without the SC and the cars without the body kit with and without an SC. I am not sure of what the other differences are or what option packages are available for any of the cars.
351x? First I have heard of it! Please tell me more....
Old 09-11-2014
Saleen Forums Registrant

#19 Vancouver, WA Race Red Chrome wheel