The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2010-2014 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2010-2014 Saleen Mustang For the SN10 platform California-built 2010 SMS 460 and 460X, the 2011-12 SMS 302, and 2013-14 Saleen 4V, SC, SSC and 351.
All Label cars (White Yellow, Black). Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 02-28-2015
SOEC Member

Cool Q: Rear deck lid emblem?

I own a 2014 Mustang Saleen White Label #29 which I purchased new. The rear deck lid logo is falling off and the dealer from which I purchased is giving me a runaround for over a year. If anyone out there knows where I can get this item or a contact at Saleen please let me know. The car was purchased at CABRERA AUTO at Arecibo Puerto Rico. E Mail: ortegalera@yahoo.com.
Old 02-28-2015
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortegalera View Post
I own a 2014 Mustang Saleen White Label #29 which I purchased new. The rear deck lid logo is falling off and the dealer from which I purchased is giving me a runaround for over a year. If anyone out there knows where I can get this item or a contact at Saleen please let me know. The car was purchased at CABRERA AUTO at Arecibo Puerto Rico. E Mail: ortegalera@yahoo.com.
Jim already put a word out to Chris in parts and CC'ed the email to you on 2/26. Sit tight.
Old 02-28-2015
SOEC Member

Thanks, that was fast!
Old 03-12-2015
Saleen Forums Participant

I have a 2014 white label also, but no rear deck lid emblem. Is there a pic of one somewhere? Any idea on the cost of a replacement?
Old 03-12-2015
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang14-037 View Post
I have a 2014 white label also, but no rear deck lid emblem. Is there a pic of one somewhere? Any idea on the cost of a replacement?
Call Chris is parts.
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2015
Saleen Forums Participant

Okay, I do have that. Sorry, and thanks for the pic to clarify.