The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2005-2009 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2005-2009 Saleen Mustang For all S281, S302, H281 and H302 models based on the Ford S-197 Mustang platform, with the exception of the S302 PJ (see below). Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 05-09-2015
Saleen Forums Participant

Default Pricing info: Value difference between S281 SC & S281 3V?

hello

I looking for a saleen sc. I found one. 2005, it has got blue injector (he say that the car has 480hp , no dyno to confirm that )... price is good , state is very good, 35000 miles (30000 dollars now) . i was ready to purchase it...

i send an email to saleen , and they answers me that was only an s281 3v.

what do you think about the value of this car between a real sc.

in more, i understand now why the saleen gauge doesn't work on this car.
i understand too why the seller say ton me that this car has a big average consumption about 12 mpg (25l/100 km)

i think the tune must be changed and every conponent check. I have proposed to the seller a price of 25000 dollars. I waiting for is answer.

What do you think about the value of this car ??
Old 05-09-2015
SOEC Member

I bought an 06 S281 SC in 2012 for much less and about the same mileage... As too worth or value, that's up to you and your check book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mirror Caps, MRT Hood Struts, JLT Catch Can, Kooks LT Headers & Catted X, JLT Series 3 CAI, Bosch Injectors, HTO Plugs, 3.4 Pulley, KB Boost-A-Pump, SCT X3 Tuned by BRENSPEED, Chicane Brace, Pioneer AVH-P8400BH, White Extreme Splitter & Diffuser, MGW Shifter, Raptor Shift Light, 6K HIDs & LEDs, Stealth Bulbs, Steeda X-Brace, Corsa Sport Mufflers, Whiteline Watts Link & Rear Sway Bar, Slotted Rotors Front & Rear, 281 Grille, Dipstick, & Radiator Cover, GT500 Fan
Old 05-09-2015
Administrator

What serial number is this 2005 Saleen Mustang?
Old 05-09-2015

Thank you for your inquiry. Our records indicate the following for VIN_65125294__:

S281 Saleen Mustang

06-0093 SC

P42 GT Coupe

Tungsten Grey Exterior

Dark Charcoal Interior

The price is différent in Europe.
Mustang are rare. Saleen ultra rare

My question is wich différence of value between these cars
Old 05-09-2015

Oups ut is' t this one !!
It is this one:
Thank you for your inquiry. Our records indicate the following for VIN_55176867__:

S281 Saleen Mustang

05-0660

T82 Coupe

Satin Silver Exterior