The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Or as Parnelli likes to call them, for "the Parnelli Jones/Saleen Limited Edition."

Old 05-04-2015
SOEC Member

Default Steve Saleen, Utah, PJ & George Follmer Ed.

On Saturday, May 02, 2015, Steve Saleen was present at the Utah "Spring Breakout" in Salt Lake City Utah. Steve was introducing the new 2015 Saleen Mustang. The new Saleen Super Charged 2015 Mustang in bright metallic Orange was pretty cool!

However, what I found more interesting was the only other PJ I have seen in person and it was at the "Spring Breakout". It was literally "as new" with just 54 miles on it, PJ No. 250. Jealous? Yes! But my PJ is a Super PJ.

Dave, for your records, the "as new" PJ was No. 250 and the owner is Chris O. You may have this on your existing PJ Owners list? He has about 18 collector Mustangs.

Actually, what really excited me was seeing the 2014 Saleen Mustang George Follmer Edition. I have seen internet photos and if you are a TransAm fan, which I am, it was fantastic to see another Saleen TransAm tribute edition, similar to the PJ. I think the Saleen George Follmer Edition is a step up from the PJ with 490 hp N/A and the Saleen S4 coilover suspension. I want!

And get this; The b rand new owner of the Saleen George Follmer Edition, No. 001, was the same Chris O. That owns the No. 250 PJ. Wow! Some people!

Of course Steve was gracious as usual and signed all kinds of things.
Attached Thumbnails
Follmer 5.jpg  

Saleen George fullmer 5.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by jrcalvin; 05-04-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-04-2015
Administrator

Thank you John for the post.

Attached are photos of PJ-250.

Go here to purchase the photo card seen:
http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=18881
Attached Thumbnails
184_picture3.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 05-05-2015
SOEC Member

For the record: PJ #250 was sold by Nexcar Auto Plaze, Milton NY with 20 mls on it.

I also really like the Saleen GF-edition.
I saw it last yeat at Fabulous Fords
1979 Mustang Indianapolis Pace Car
1979 Mustang Indianapolis Pace Car Go-kart
2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones #161 of 500 (the only automatic PJ)