The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Or as Parnelli likes to call them, for "the Parnelli Jones/Saleen Limited Edition."

Old 02-28-2016
SOEC Member

Default Looking up a fellow PJ owner

Hi, I own a 2007 PJ #348 and live in Louisville, Ky and my son though he saw a PJ #241 today also in Louisville. Was wondering if in fact that is correct as I have not seen another one in town. If anyone knows who ever owns #241 or if they are a member I just wanted to say hi and ask them about there car and if indeed they do live in Louisville. Thanks Bruce
Old 09-14-2016
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I can check my registry and see if I have a record for 241

BTW, I bought PJ#25 from a guy in Mount Washington, KY back in 2012. Had it shipped to Connecticut. GREAT CAR
Old 09-14-2016
SOEC Member

Default looking up a follow PJ owner

That would be great. Mt Washington is only 25 miles from me. I had to go to NC to get mine. This is my second one, my first one #52 got total out and I looked for two years to find one. Love the car.
Old 10-29-2016

Sorry, no record of #241. Ill check around. Please send me your info on 348 and 241 if he buys it. I have some video clips of 52 wrecked. what eventually happened to it?
Old 10-30-2016
SOEC Member

Have no idea where #52 ended up at, last time I saw it a junk yard had it. I bought the one I have know #348 in North Carolina from a guy that had bought it brand new and was as anal as I am about cars. I have just a little over 7,000 miles on it now and it is in new condition, never been rained on. I keep it in a heated and air condition garage with a California car cover on it. Ya I know but I drive it every month for a few miles to keep ever thing lubed. Do you still have yours?
Old 03-11-2017

I do.. Its under cover for the long miserable winter in CT.
Old 03-13-2017
SOEC Member

From the looks of the weather it might be under cover for a bit longer.