The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > Auto Trader
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Auto Trader Saleen vehicles for sale or wanted. Please negotiate via PM (a "PM sent" post is acceptable) and keep any comments about prices to yourself. Also see Search Vehicles section at www.saleenlocator.net. Complimentary ads at both sites for Saleen dealers.

Old 10-26-2010
Administrator

Default Saleen For Sale Ads

Friends anyone selling a car on the forum board can list you car on www.saleenls.com for free. I know times are hard therefore I have not turned on the fee processing, complete your ad and submit it. I will release it to public. There is NO FEE and your information is NOT sold.

Need to sell your saleen try www.saleenlocator.net for free

Events to Attend:
20th Annual Saleen Show and open house Saturday Sept 17th 2016 http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=19996

Summit Racing All-Mustang Show Saturday, July 23, 2016 http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=20229
Old 10-26-2010
Administrator

This is a terrific offer!

David - Aiding The Addicted™
Join SOEC on Facebook * Follow SOEC on Instagram
Old 10-27-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

Very generous of you!
'90 #74 Sold
'86 #85 Sold
'88 #505 Sold
'87 #117 Sold
'86 #133 Sold
Old 10-28-2010
SOEC Member

Thank you very much!!!
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

I started the Locating Service to help people no make money. I have a full time job that pays the bills, please use it and spread the word about it, you can also post parts there too.

Events to Attend:
20th Annual Saleen Show and open house Saturday Sept 17th 2016 http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=19996

Summit Racing All-Mustang Show Saturday, July 23, 2016 http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=20229
Old 10-31-2010
SOEC Member

Thats awesome
Old 12-04-2010
SOEC Member

Hey Greg, shorty1 here, just wanted to say thanks for the "for sale" service you offer. Also get the word out that "Tim Allens" casper is still for sale and if anyone is coming out to the auctions in Phoenix in Jan. please feel free to give me a call and stop by to have a look and we can take it around the block.
Old 12-04-2010
Administrator

Tell him to contact me I have someone interested in casper

Events to Attend:

Old 12-04-2010
SOEC Member

Do you have someone interested in CASPER?
Old 12-04-2010
Administrator

Yes two people call me we can talk off line 703-754 6992

Events to Attend:

Old 01-08-2011
Administrator

Just a reminder the site is here for you guys to use pass the word.

Events to Attend:

Old 01-08-2011
SOEC Member

Default Rrr

I have read several articles over the past few months about people commenting on the rrr saleen. I found many of the comments to be based on a picture or someone's ill informed opinion. If someone wants to know the truth about the car call me or email. I will tell you this the true milage is just under 1700! The cost of building the car was more than someones estimate of $50,000! If you don't like the car just say so, but make sure you have the right facts.
And Greg...thanks for all you do to help anyone and everyone.
Old 01-08-2011
Administrator

That car is the way I remember it, Great piece of SAleen History good luck with the sale. Someone will get a nice car.

Events to Attend:

Old 01-27-2015
Saleen Forums Registrant

Hi all. My name is John Baloga. I'm the General Manager for Ken Pollock Performance Auto in North East Pa. We recently aquired the Saleen franchise. At the moment we have a 2014 Mustang white label bumper #82, 2014 Camaro white label bumper #12, 2014 Challenger white label bumper #19 and a 2010 Challenger black label bumper # 7. The 2010 Challenger was Steve's personal show car. Plum insane custom paint! Steve took this car to the Tokyo, Detroit and LA auto shows. We also have a 2014 Mustang anniversary and a George Follmer on the way. I'm in the car business for 25 years but new to Saleen. Any input will be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any interest or knows of someone, please contact me. Thanks for listening.
Old 01-27-2015
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy102 View Post
Hi all. My name is John Baloga. I'm the General Manager for Ken Pollock Performance Auto in North East Pa. We recently aquired the Saleen franchise. At the moment we have a 2014 Mustang white label bumper #82, 2014 Camaro white label bumper #12, 2014 Challenger white label bumper #19 and a 2010 Challenger black label bumper # 7. The 2010 Challenger was Steve's personal show car. Plum insane custom paint! Steve took this car to the Tokyo, Detroit and LA auto shows. We also have a 2014 Mustang anniversary and a George Follmer on the way. I'm in the car business for 25 years but new to Saleen. Any input will be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any interest or knows of someone, please contact me. Thanks for listening.
Welcome to the club! If you foward me Saleen Mustang listings, I will post them up on our Facebook page.

NO PM'S - PLEASE CALL | 714-575-1505

1996 Cobra Vortech SC / Track prepped
2002 Saleen Speedster #02-346
2007 Roush TrakPak-Race car
2015 Mustang GT

Check out our facility promo video here: http://bit.ly/1yHNfxM

Email: 281motorsports@gmail.com
Web: www.saleenspeedlab.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mustangperformance
Youtube: http://bit.ly/1zOxanf

CA's ONLY Authorized Speedlab Center
"Doing the job right...is the ONLY option we offer!"

Old 01-27-2015
Saleen Forums Registrant

thanks Jason, I'll do that.
Old 01-27-2015
Saleen Forums Registrant

America's Supercar can finally be yours, Ken Pollock Performance Auto is an Official, Authorized Saleen Dealer and we ship Nationwide! The White Label comes standard with a high polished strut tower plate that catches your eye as soon as you open the hood!! A complete S4 Package that includes coil springs, bushings and sway bar links for that aggressive driving and handling! For Styling, a dynamic set of chrome 20×9 5 spoke wheels wrapped in high performance Cooper Zeon R53-5 tires (front 275-35-20 and Rear 275-40-20) that will have this car cornering with the precision accuracy you've come to expect. With top of the line Saleen 14" 4-piston caliper with cross drilled rotors you'll receive the best braking in any situation! This 302CI 4-Valve DOHC V8 Engine generates a massive 440 Horsepower with 400 ft-lbs of torque with 39lb fuel injectors and a high performance air filter, this combination will throw you back into your seat as soon as you hit the pedal. The iconic Saleen downforce wing and the grueling and growling high performance custom dual exhaust will be the last thing people will see and hear as this supercar speeds out of sight. Be the one behind the wheel of this dream machine at only $45,115.00 plus tax and tags. A division of the Ken Pollock Auto Group, selling and servicing the finest vehicles on the road for over 15 years and now a Saleen franchise dealer! Check us out on our webpage NATIONWIDECARSALES.COM or KENPOLLOCKPERFORMANCE.COM
Old 09-15-2017
Saleen Forums Participant

Default 2011 SMS #31 For Sale

FOR SALE: 29,100 miles

This 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium was ordered by SMS (Steve Mark Saleen) with the optional 3.73 LSD, 6 speed manual MT82 trans, Navigation, SYNC with a MFG date of 10/11/10. It was then shipped to Corona, CA where Saleen, much like Shelby and Roush, take these mustangs and with the full blessing and warranty of Ford and tune them to various degrees. This is # 31 of 40 (all we can find from Saleen forum) where it was transformed into a White Label 302 SMS. This included a drop in air cleaner, custom dual exhaust/mufflers and recalibration to make 440HP & 420 Ft-Lb of torque. It was the precursor to the BOSS 302. Saleen changed out the front & rear springs to their custom S4 specific rate springs as well as bushings and links for a much lower, smoother, tighter ride.

When I got the car it had 14,000 miles on it but Niche 137 Milan 20 x 8.5 Fronts, 20 x 10 out back with Extremecontact 255/45/20, 285/30/20 respectively. That gave her some grip but a BMR strut tower brace, Streeda rear shock tower brace and panhard bar made her tighter without being harsh!
I installed a Barton shifter bracket, Whitline trans bushing insert, steel braided clutch line and fresh DOT 5 fluid. What a difference! No more miss shifts under heavy load and a nice smooth clutch pedal. On to a few more ponies! I added the JLT CAI, oil separator can, Iridium plugs gapped to 54MM (as prescribed) and electronic QTP exhaust cutouts so you can go from mild to wild with a flick of a switch. Next stop was Strictly Performance tuners for an 8 hour custom tune to wring out all its potential. On went the GT500 Brembo 6 piston calipers, brake lines & pads with 15” pie plates. Rears got a coat of caliper paint and STOPTECH pads. What a difference this made. DO NOT leave anything on the rear window ledge and stand on the brakes! It will be through the windshield! Astatically I added the Roush ground effects, Raxion smoked/halo projector headlights and changed EVERY fluid to Mobil 1. Trans fluid was serviced at 17,000 by Ford on a TSB about whining which mine did not do, but free fluid change is always nice!