The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos Photos and videos from events, shows, gatherings, race days, or other memories to share digitally.

Old 07-25-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

Default SMS 302 Black Coupe @ Steve Saleen Meet & Greet LI NY

Hey everyone,
Well two years after I sold my Vista Blue 06 Saleen for an 08 Shelby GT 500, Steve Saleen does a meet and greet on Long Island last month. It was great to meet him get a bunh of items signed and will post up pics of me and what he wrote on my Shelby GT 500 which also has been making the rounds on Mustang websites and magazines. Anyway, I've attached a few of the new SMS mustang which I might trade in the Shelby GT500 I have. It's just an insane car. It's a low number car, signed and a demo. Enjoy the pics..
Attached Thumbnails
Ipod Pics Backup 7_19_10 125.jpg  

Ipod Pics Backup 7_19_10 011.jpg  

Ipod Pics Backup 7_19_10 051.jpg  

Ipod Pics Backup 7_19_10 053.jpg  

Ipod Pics Backup 7_19_10 102.jpg  

2006 Vista Blue Saleen N/A # 373 - R.I.P. 5/08
STOCK
-----------------
Old 07-25-2010
Administrator

I'll agree. It's difficult to not desire a new SMS Mustang!

I've heard about Mr. Steve Saleen signing your GT500, great stuff. Thanks for posting your photos.
Old 07-27-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'll agree. It's difficult to not desire a new SMS Mustang!

I've heard about Mr. Steve Saleen signing your GT500, great stuff. Thanks for posting your photos.
So true Dave! It's hard not to trade mine in for a new SMS. I'm still on the fences so we'll see what happens. The dealership had no problem taking the Shelby in, he has at least 5 people looking for a blue w/white stripes one with no mods. I have the SVT signatures in the engine bay so that's good. But made the deal where the Steve Saleen signature comes back to me or I take it off myself :) I have to post up the pics of him signing it later today/tonight work has been crazy lately.
One thing though, do I want a 5 year payment plan again lol as opposed to only two years left on the Shelby Hmmmm
2006 Vista Blue Saleen N/A # 373 - R.I.P. 5/08
STOCK
-----------------
Old 07-27-2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Saleen373 View Post
One thing though, do I want a 5 year payment plan again lol as opposed to only two years left on the Shelby Hmmmm
Oh... good debate! Depends on the economy and your sense of security.