The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1984-1993 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1984-1993 Saleen Mustang For the Fox platform Saleen Mustang. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 12-01-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

Default Fox frame connectors - Brands & Experiences???

Looking for some insite, on who makes a nice set of frame connectors for an 89 SSC foxbody. I know that clearance is a issue on these Saleens.
Old 12-02-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

i just bought a set of maximum motorsports - alot of guys like them - i just painted them and should have them installed within a week - i'll let you know ease of installation and how they feel - they ran me about $125
Old 12-03-2010
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I have the full Maxumum Motorsport suspension under my car and LOVE it. The subframe connectors are great! This convertible will out corner a coupe. :-)
Old 12-24-2010
Saleen Forums Registrant

If you want the best and money is not a object then go Global West Tri Ladder sub-frame connectors they are my first choice, i recommend getting them in 3 pieces and welding them up in pieces as for all uni-body's are not 100% perfectly straight, you can buy them already welded as a kit but like i said stay away from those the will not fit perfectly. My second choice is the Maximum Motorsports full length XL connectors but sometimes these dont fit perfect but can be made to fit depending on how straight you cars un-body looks. I have tried all the subframe connectors on the market and have found that these work the best but nothing ties the un-body together like the Global West Tri-Ladders subframe connectors. A+ for these!