The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Saleen Enthusiast News Enthusiast related news, corporate press releases, major announcements and their discussions.

Old 10-12-2018
Administrator

Thumbs up Pre-Order Now! 1999-04 and 2005-09 Saleen Wheels Coming Again Soon!

Breaking News!

Saleen Performance has just announced they are taking pre-orders for these long-obsolete and much-in-demand Saleen Mustang wheel sets for your 1999-04 and 2005-09 Mustang.

Whether it's the 1999-04 5-spoke, 18"x9"/10" wheels, or the 2005-09 7-spoke "Wagon Wheel" style, 20"x9"/10" wheels, pre-order yours today!

Pre-orders must be prepaid, with a production forecast of 5-6 months. Sold in full sets only. Available in standard silver metallic or chrome.

For details and to provide payment information, please contact Spring Hebler at Saleen Performance via email, shebler@saleenperformance.com or call 800-888-8945 with your name, phone number and desired vehicle fitment.

You can also join Spring's list on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spring.c.hebler

Be sure to mention you saw it on the Saleen Forums at soec.org!

Remember, you must pre-order and pre-pay to help make this happen and to guarantee you get your wheels!
Old 10-12-2018
Saleen Forums Registrant

What about the '94-'98 wheels? Those are the most sought after, and IMO, the sleekest Saleen wheel design.
Old 10-12-2018
Saleen Staff Users

Hello everyone! I was able to increase our order volume, in turn reducing cost and retail price! Please email me if you have any questions, or would like to place your order. I will send you an order form. You can return the form via email with credit card information or mail it in with a check. I have been overwhelmed by the amazing response and owner support of this project! We are so pleased to be able to offer these long desired wheels.
Fax: 949.491.9941
shebler@saleenperformance.com
Old 10-23-2018
Saleen Staff Users

I still need more orders to green light this project. If you are considering it, now is the time!
Fax: 949.491.9941
shebler@saleenperformance.com