The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > eBay Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

eBay Madness Share or discuss interesting things for sale that were found on other sites such as eBay or CraigsList. Postings for items which infringe Saleen intellectual property or trademarks will be removed.

Old 08-07-2017
SOEC Member

Default CL: 03-0372 S281 SC Speedster, Hollywood Horsepower Ed. - $35k

Random check on Craigslist, please take the time to authenticate/validate ad.

https://portland.craigslist.org/yam/...253118338.html

For sale is a rare 2003 Saleen Hollywood Homicide Edition Speedster Convertible. This is one of 27 built to promote the 2003 Hollywood Homicide Movie with Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett. This is not one of the prop cars. This is one of one being the most optioned Hollywood Homicide of the 27 built. Car has a little over 18000 miles on it all original except a set of MSD coils I added to it several years ago. Still has original tires, clutch and so on. Car was never been abused. Always garaged. I have Steve Saleen's signature on the speedster cover. Has the 281 Supercharged 4.6 V8 in it. Runs and drives like new still. Have the original window sticker showing what the price was new. ($65000.00). This is the only year and model with the large SALEEN on the side to promote the high performance Saleen car. If you have the book about the history of Steve Saleen or can find that book, in the back The cars are listed by years and bumper numbers and the owners if any. Look up 2003 and the bumper number 372 and you will see an HH after it designating it as a Hollywood Homicide Edition. Over the years I know of 2 Hollywood Homicides that were totaled. One was being sold on eBay as a parts car. So, out of 27 cars there are at least 25 maybe still around. When I bought the Saleen in 2003 I asked the Saleen Company in California how many were around the area (Oregon) they said I had the only one on the West Coast. All the others were shipped East and Mid West. Pretty rare car if that is something you are looking for. Something no one in the area has. If you buy the car and pay by check, I will give you a bill of sale and hold on to title and car until check clears. Cash is king!!!
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2017
SOEC Member

On eBay too.. hope he gets the $$$ !

'00 Saleen SC Spdstr, Extreme Rainbow #387
'02 Saleen Extreme Coupe, Extreme Rainbow #019
'03 Saleen SA-20 Anniversary Speedster #03