The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > Auto Trader
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Auto Trader Saleen vehicles for sale or wanted. Please negotiate via PM (a "PM sent" post is acceptable) and keep any comments about prices to yourself. Also see Search Vehicles section at www.saleenlocator.net. Complimentary ads at both sites for Saleen dealers.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default WTB: 1999-09 Berylium or Rainbow Saleen Mustang

Hey i am looking to buy a Berylium or Rainbow Saleen. If anyone has a Berylium or Rainbow saleen and would like to sell it please call me. If anyone on here knows someone who has one I would love to get in contact with them. I am a serious buyer. Feel free to give me a call. Thank you

Ryan
(908)-672-4388
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Interested in a Berylium or Rainbow Saleen

Hey Iím am interested in purchasing a Berylium or Rainbow saleen. If anyone has one that would like to sell it or know someone who is willing to sell it please call me. I am a serious buyer. 1999 and up. Thank you

Ryan
(908)-672-4388
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Looking to buy a Berylium or Rainbow Saleen

Hey I am interested in buying a Berylium or Rainbow Saleen. If anyone has one and would like to sell it or knows someone who would please give me a call. I am a serious buyer. Thank you

Ryan
(908)-672-4388
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default Berylium car

I think there was one in Chicago, IL...or somewhere in IL, about a week or 2 ago. May still be for sale. Good Luck.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Dark stallion

Hey do you have a link to the car? Iím pretty hurt about it. I tried to buy the Berylium at the okc auction this year and the auction company left me high and dry. Then the Berylium that was up for sale in sun city Arizona last week. I FaceTimed the guy we agreed on price. I booked a flight and made an appt the next day with the lemon squad and he called me that morning and said it sold. I have tried to find any of them for sale and havenít found anymore , if you can send me the link that would be amazing
Old 2 Weeks Ago
SOEC Member

Have you talked to Mark at Performance Autosport? Many of the best cars trade hands with out ever hitting the market. He is pretty well connected in the the Saleen community. I have no affiliation, just a client, he has helped me both buy and sell.

https://performanceautosport.com/
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Specracer

Hey no I have not but I will give him a call. Thank you for the help
Old 6 Days Ago
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

A beryllium vert is on cars.com 50k miles , I think it was an 04. Asking like 31k
Old 6 Days Ago
Saleen Forums Registrant

Hey thank you. That owner we had an agreement at $23,000. He was asking $26,000 I booked the lemon squad and a flight and he text me that morning and said he sold it. He had the craigslist ad at $26,000. I matched the vi # and everything. Honestly due to morals and ego the fact I had it at 23k I canít do 32k whoever bought it either sold it to the dealer or was the dealer that bought it. Plus I have the carfax he was the second owner so that dealer is lying itís a two owner car. Thank you for giving me the heads up I really appreciate it but that car has left a bad taste in my mouth. Thank you so much radsaleen417!!!