The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1999-2004 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1999-2004 Saleen Mustang For the SN-95 New Edge platform. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-05-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default "Unofficial" 2002-2004 Saleen Extreme Registry?

I was curious due to the limited amount of saleen extremes produced between 2002-2004. Is there a extreme registry? I think it would be pretty cool to see how many are left out there and document them.
Being a total of 74 produced, 42 coupes and 32 verts between 2002-2004.
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

Great idea. I haven't seen one but all it takes is one person willing to oversee it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2012
NeoS281's Avatar
NeoS281 NeoS281 is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,135
Default

This has come up before but nothing has been done about it. I think an online registry is the way to go!
__________________
2007 Saleen S281 Speedster (sold)
2003 Saleen S281 Extreme (sold)
2010 Shelby GT500 (sold)

DFW SALEEN Owners
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2012
00_ExtrmRnbw 00_ExtrmRnbw is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 639
Default

02-0019 Coupe here. Start making a registry on here ;)
__________________
Johnny

'00 Saleen SC Spdstr, Extreme Rainbow #387
'02 Saleen Extreme Coupe, Extreme Rainbow #019
'03 Saleen SA-20 Anniversary Speedster #03
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2012
NeoS281's Avatar
NeoS281 NeoS281 is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,135
Default

Here are some nice examples of registry's. The site design could include the Saleen History, Racing Heritage and ultimately Saleen Extreme info and Registry. The format could follow the information available in the Saleen book including vin, options and owner.

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/
Ford GT Registry
SVT Registry - GT500

btw, 03-15 here.
__________________
2007 Saleen S281 Speedster (sold)
2003 Saleen S281 Extreme (sold)
2010 Shelby GT500 (sold)

DFW SALEEN Owners
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_ExtrmRnbw View Post
02-0019 Coupe here. Start making a registry on here ;)
Why not, Ill put them into an excel spreadsheet and go from there...I think list the color and interior color/saleen or recaro etc....

02-0040 coupe here, torch red, dark charcoal w/ recaro seats.
St. Petersburg, FL
interior and place of vehicle optional but I think color important.
Any ideas welcomed.
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoS281 View Post
Here are some nice examples of registry's. The site design could include the Saleen History, Racing Heritage and ultimately Saleen Extreme info and Registry. The format could follow the information available in the Saleen book including vin, options and owner.

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/
Ford GT Registry
SVT Registry - GT500

btw, 03-15 here.
Yeah the vin # would be good...what color neo
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
Yeah the vin # would be good...what color neo
maybe the date the Saleen came to be by the number plate inside the engine bay...I think mine was 04-02
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

6 down, 68 more to go...even if you dont own it, info about 1 or know whom owns one, would be great.
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-07-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

2004 lucky number 13, Dark Shadow Grey Metallic/Dark Charcoal, Chrome wheel option. VIN 1FAFP45X44F104541. Buld date 03/04
Jason Madler
Springfield IL
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-07-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

Here is another one. I believe that this one has been confirmed through the forum as being real.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ford-...item20cd1ccae1
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-11-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethrough View Post
Here is another one. I believe that this one has been confirmed through the forum as being real.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ford-...item20cd1ccae1
So this one has been confirmed 100% to be legit 2004 extreme? I wonder why it hasn't sold yet, id love to have that motor!!

Any more out there extreme owners/lovers!!
ive got 15 documented so far, 59 more to go!!
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-11-2012
Anthonys04r1 Anthonys04r1 is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: orlando floirda
Posts: 100
Default

02-039E black convertible
__________________
2002 S281-E 039
Black convertible
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-11-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonys04r1 View Post
02-039E black convertible
thank you, but already had you listed!!
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-12-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

Don't know if this will help but I found this on ebay. Description says that it came off of the owner's 2004 Saleen Extreme.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saleen-Custo...sories&vxp=mtr
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-12-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
So this one has been confirmed 100% to be legit 2004 extreme? I wonder why it hasn't sold yet, id love to have that motor!!

Any more out there extreme owners/lovers!!
ive got 15 documented so far, 59 more to go!!

Car has been wrecked twice and was totalled. Has a rebuilt title which hurts value tremedously. There are more details on this thread:
http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=13868
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-12-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethrough View Post
Don't know if this will help but I found this on ebay. Description says that it came off of the owner's 2004 Saleen Extreme.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saleen-Custo...sories&vxp=mtr
Wow what a mess!! Interesting it doesn't have the extreme rear wing.
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-12-2012
Anthonys04r1 Anthonys04r1 is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: orlando floirda
Posts: 100
Default

It's not an extreme.
__________________
2002 S281-E 039
Black convertible
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-15-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

Here is another one that might not be on your list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item416e57d6d2
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-15-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethrough View Post
Here is another one that might not be on your list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item416e57d6d2
thank you, I have that one it was being sold a year ago in Jamestown, NC
Ill throw up a list of ones I have up to now later or tomorrow.
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-26-2012
five 0 ninja five 0 ninja is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Posts: 139
Default

02-0031 here. Torch red, dark charcoal interior, convertible with speedster package, chrome rims and 10" wide in the rear(although those both might be standard with extremes)? Oh, and it came with the black graphics which to my knowledge may make it a 1 of 1? Thanks for making this thread! I always thought we should have a section just for our cars!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-26-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 0 ninja View Post
02-0031 here. Torch red, dark charcoal interior, convertible with speedster package, chrome rims and 10" wide in the rear(although those both might be standard with extremes)? Oh, and it came with the black graphics which to my knowledge may make it a 1 of 1? Thanks for making this thread! I always thought we should have a section just for our cars!!
GOT IT, thanks...I did not have this one so very cool!!
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-26-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Heres what I have so far
2002 coupe: 34 built
02-0040 Torch Red
02-0019 extreme rainbow
02-0054
02-0013 Torch Red
02-0026 Torch Red
02-0053 Black
02-?? Beryllium (if anyone knows the number of this one that would be great its located in florida is all I know and that its a 2002)
02-0046 Black

2002 vert: 20 built
02-0039 Black
02-0047 zinc yellow/black top
02-0041 Torch Red
02-0020 Laser Red
02-0031 Torch Red

2003 coupe: 4 built
03-0015 Zinc Yellow

2003 vert: 10 built
GOOSE EGG

2004 coupe: 4 built
04-0013 *Shadow Gray Metallic
04-0155 Black (THIS is the questionable one on ebay from south florida, was it ever 100% confirmed to NOT be an extreme?)

2004 vert: 2 built
04-?? Red (reading thru a thread seen someone posted about a 2004 red vert had burnt to the ground)
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)

Last edited by JohnnyRingo; 11-26-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-26-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

I see an "*" next to mine. (04-0013). Do you need more information on it?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-27-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

02-0042 Black coupe. I will PM you a link to some info.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-27-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

I believe the 02 Berylium coupe was number 0007
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-27-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

02-0026 convertible torch red. Will PM you a link to info.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-27-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

02-0001 Berylium convertible. Will PM the link to info.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-27-2012
Agent_177's Avatar
Agent_177 Agent_177 is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethrough View Post
02-0001 Berylium convertible. Will PM the link to info.
Would love to see this extreme!

Now I remember reading that a beryllium extreme went down. It was in a 5.0 mag. Owners of it was black.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-30-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethrough View Post
02-0001 Berylium convertible. Will PM the link to info.
wow thanks for the additions to registry!!!
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-30-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethrough View Post
I believe the 02 Berylium coupe was number 0007
whats crazy is my buddy from middle school, whom I saw for first time in 21 yrs this weekend. he wanted to check out my extreme since he has a 2004 281 sc silver vert, said he had a chance to buy the extreme coupe beryillum. The owner of the dealership had it and 2 others that were left over, he took the silver vert. anyways heres the story I found in 5.0 mag
http://www.mustang50magazine.com/fea...1/viewall.html
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-30-2012
seethrough seethrough is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chatham, IL
Posts: 808
Default

Your friend is lucky to have seen it. From what I understand the other 2 that were made that year were totalled. The convertible by Steve Saleen's son and the other coupe in Minnesota by a mechanic.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-30-2012
saleenster's Avatar
saleenster saleenster is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Great Northwest
Posts: 325
Default

not much info on Extreme's....they must be hiding ? ?
__________________
89-122
95-104 R code
03-15 E

Last edited by saleenster; 11-30-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-30-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleenster View Post
not much info on Extreme's....they must be hiding ? ?
yes there pretty elusive, why doing something like this can kinda help.
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-30-2012
saleenster's Avatar
saleenster saleenster is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Great Northwest
Posts: 325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
yes there pretty elusive, why doing something like this can kinda help.
could not agree more.
__________________
89-122
95-104 R code
03-15 E
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-08-2012
OxfordS281 OxfordS281 is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
Heres what I have so far
2002 coupe: 34 built
02-0040 Torch Red
02-0019 extreme rainbow
02-0054
02-0013 Torch Red
02-0026 Torch Red
02-0053 Black
02-?? Beryllium (if anyone knows the number of this one that would be great its located in florida is all I know and that its a 2002)
02-0046 Black

2002 vert: 20 built
02-0039 Black
02-0047 zinc yellow/black top
02-0041 Torch Red
02-0020 Laser Red
02-0031 Torch Red

2003 coupe: 4 built
03-0015 Zinc Yellow

2003 vert: 10 built
GOOSE EGG

2004 coupe: 4 built
04-0013 *Shadow Gray Metallic
04-0155 Black (THIS is the questionable one on ebay from south florida, was it ever 100% confirmed to NOT be an extreme?)

2004 vert: 2 built
04-?? Red (reading thru a thread seen someone posted about a 2004 red vert had burnt to the ground)
here is one in flordia #51 of #54 7k miles, its yellow not beryllium though

http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/3445202546.html

this is number 51 out of 54 extreme saleens built in 02, the only coupe made this color.there is only 7k miles on this car I am the orginal owner and only owner of this car it has every option for this year the car. new the car was over 64k it is all stock and has never been modified.the car has a six speed trans,twin screw supper charger fast car any questions call or text scott 570-499-3929 price is $39,000.00 obo m
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-09-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxfordS281 View Post
here is one in flordia #51 of #54 7k miles, its yellow not beryllium though

http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/3445202546.html

this is number 51 out of 54 extreme saleens built in 02, the only coupe made this color.there is only 7k miles on this car I am the orginal owner and only owner of this car it has every option for this year the car. new the car was over 64k it is all stock and has never been modified.the car has a six speed trans,twin screw supper charger fast car any questions call or text scott 570-499-3929 price is $39,000.00 obo m
sweet thanks will add this one...yeah the 02 beryllium one is still out there
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-10-2012
Agent_177's Avatar
Agent_177 Agent_177 is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,412
Default

2002 - 0001 might be the Beryluim as Seethrough stated.

http://saleen351.home.comcast.net/~s...81e1/281e1.htm

2002 - 0002 look to be a Zinc yellow coupe.

http://saleen351.home.comcast.net/~s...81e2/281e2.htm

Didn't see those in your registery. Travcar had some pics. I was snooping for info on the S351. lol
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-10-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_177 View Post
2002 - 0001 might be the Beryluim as Seethrough stated.

http://saleen351.home.comcast.net/~s...81e1/281e1.htm

2002 - 0002 look to be a Zinc yellow coupe.

http://saleen351.home.comcast.net/~s...81e2/281e2.htm

Didn't see those in your registery. Travcar had some pics. I was snooping for info on the S351. lol
thanks again i will add these and update the registry and post updated here soon...
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-11-2012
NeoS281's Avatar
NeoS281 NeoS281 is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,135
Default

Good thread here! I just wanted to chime in that 2002 #02 S281E is Speedlab Yellow and not Zinc. The best way to tell is the metallic like reflection in the paint.

Keep up the good work!
__________________
2007 Saleen S281 Speedster (sold)
2003 Saleen S281 Extreme (sold)
2010 Shelby GT500 (sold)

DFW SALEEN Owners
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-11-2012
Agent_177's Avatar
Agent_177 Agent_177 is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoS281 View Post
Good thread here! I just wanted to chime in that 2002 #02 S281E is Speedlab Yellow and not Zinc. The best way to tell is the metallic like reflection in the paint.

Keep up the good work!
Oops. I keep forgetting Saleen had there own paint colors.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-15-2012
Cougar Cougar is offline
Saleen Forums Registrant
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Posts: 5
Default

I have pics of about 40 of the E cars. There were 3 beryllium cars in 02. #01,07,and 60. 1 beryllium vert with tan interior in 03 Id have to look to see what number it is. The #60 car was totaled and lost. I heard the 07 car was repainted to the newer version of beryllium. The color changed around 2005. The #01 car is still around. I think 02#02 the speedlab yellow coupe got changed into one of the fast and furious cars for the movie. I don't know if its still around.

02#01


02#07


02#60
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-16-2012
saleenster's Avatar
saleenster saleenster is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Great Northwest
Posts: 325
Default

02-01E was Steve's car orginally. Where is this car now...anybody know?

I dont have the book, but was there a '99 ~04 S281SC vert in beryllium? I am certain I saw one in Seattle a few years back
__________________
89-122
95-104 R code
03-15 E
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-17-2012
Werecow Werecow is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Santa Maria, Ca
Posts: 1,826
Default

Was 02-01E the Yellow speedster?

Last edited by Werecow; 12-17-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: can't spell
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-21-2012
benzit69's Avatar
benzit69 benzit69 is offline
Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 30
Cool Italy

2002 #13, torch red, Mach 460, chrome wheels, 10" rears. Car currently resides at Aviano AB, Italy. Just over 50,000 miles on the odometer. Gets a lot of looks over here! People almost crash doing double takes!
__________________
2002 Saleen Extreme #13
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-22-2012
JohnnyRingo JohnnyRingo is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzit69 View Post
2002 #13, torch red, Mach 460, chrome wheels, 10" rears. Car currently resides at Aviano AB, Italy. Just over 50,000 miles on the odometer. Gets a lot of looks over here! People almost crash doing double takes!
thats cool!!! a sick Saleen amongst the lambos and ferrari's!!!
__________________
02-0040E (Torch red)
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-25-2012
Jaayyrod's Avatar
Jaayyrod Jaayyrod is offline
Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South MS
Posts: 75
Default

Haven're been on here in while!
Car is in Hattiesburg, MS...36,xxx miles
02-26 Torch Red Very All options...speedster package.
__________________
2002 S281E 02-026
Torch Red Speedster
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-26-2012
benzit69's Avatar
benzit69 benzit69 is offline
Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 30
Exclamation smacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
thats cool!!! a sick Saleen amongst the lambos and ferrari's!!!

Already had to put a few in there place!
__________________
2002 Saleen Extreme #13
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-28-2012
03BananaSaleen's Avatar
03BananaSaleen 03BananaSaleen is offline
SOEC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wilkesboro, NC
Posts: 116
Default

03-002 Speedlab Yellow Speedster was 03-001 and Steve Saleen's personal car. Performance Autosport got it and sold it in 2004/05 to Kevin Cluck from Midland, TX who is the new owner of Yellow Mustang Registry.
__________________
Stuart Earp
Yellow Mustang Registry

03 S281SC Coupe #03-0081 Series IV SC, Chicane Pulley, Intercooled, JLT CAI, 42lb. Injectors, Diablosport MAFia, Ford Supercar GT Fuel Pump, Magnaflow Exhaust, Brembo 13" brake package, 3.27 gears, MaxGrip, Tri-Ax Shifter, Racecraft Suspension, 18X9 and 18x10 Chrome Saleen Wheels w 275/35/18 Nittos, Saleen Leather Seat Package and Saleen Pedals 370 RWHP / 405 RWTQ Tuned by Dan Desio @ Pro-Dyno - Fort Mill, SC
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-15-2013
saleenster's Avatar
saleenster saleenster is offline
Senior Saleen Forums Participant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Great Northwest
Posts: 325
Default

New Edge Extreme owners, please check out FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/390752764348268/
__________________
89-122
95-104 R code
03-15 E
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.




Orders placed through these advertiser links help to support SOEC and this website.

Tire Rack Wheel Clearance

When you buy one Valeo® ULTIMATE™ Wiper Blade from Tire Rack, you'll get one free!

Dunlop $50 Rebate


| SOEC.ORG | ABOUT SOEC | MEMBERSHIP | MERCHANDISE | LITERATURE | VEHICLE PRODUCTION | SALEEN LOCATING SERVICE | SALEEN AUTOMOTIVE | CONTACT SOEC | SOEC @ FACEBOOK |


All Original Content Copyright © 1991-2017 Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club, LLC (SOEC). All Rights Reserved.
SOEC is the official independent, non-profit organization for owners and enthusiasts of vehicles by Steve Saleen and Saleen Automotive, Inc.