The Saleen Forums at soec.org

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > Parts Trader
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Parts Trader Saleen parts, accessories & collectibles for sale or wanted. Please negotiate via PM (a "PM sent" post is acceptable) and keep any comments about prices to yourself. Keep in mind that payments via PayPal with the "Gift" option do not provide any protection. SOEC cannot be held responsible for any "bad" transactions, so buyer beware. Also see Search Parts section at www.saleenls.com for other opportunities. Postings for items which infringe upon Saleen intellectual property or trademarks will be removed.

Old 01-26-2014
Saleen Forums Participant

Default WTB: Parts for Series VI Supercharger

hey fellas, just joined the community and I am very happy to be part of it. I am saleen-supercharging my 08 GT/CS and I am looking for a few parts to finish my build. I am looking for:
-3.40' pulley
-intercooler
-heavy duty tensioner

(for now)

I am not looking to go insane with my car and I am playing it safe with a 3.40" pulley not looking to blow my bottom end. any parts or info where I can get my hands on some, if not all of this stuff, I would appreciate greatly.

Thanks,
David A.
Old 03-22-2014
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidx9x View Post
hey fellas, just joined the community and I am very happy to be part of it. I am saleen-supercharging my 08 GT/CS and I am looking for a few parts to finish my build. I am looking for:
-3.40' pulley
-intercooler
-heavy duty tensioner

(for now)

I am not looking to go insane with my car and I am playing it safe with a 3.40" pulley not looking to blow my bottom end. any parts or info where I can get my hands on some, if not all of this stuff, I would appreciate greatly.

Thanks,
David A.

Still looking?
Saleen Speedster #02-346

Ever wondered what our facility has to offer or what we can build....Check out our promo video here: http://bit.ly/1yHNfxM

780 S. Van Buren St.
Placentia, CA 92870
714-575-1505 / 877-281-6878

Email Addy: 281motorsports@gmail.com
Web Addy: www.saleenspeedlab.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mustangperformance
Youtube Channel: http://bit.ly/1zOxanf

CA's ONLY Authorized Speedlab Center
"Doing the job right...is the ONLY option we offer!"