The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > eBay Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

eBay Madness Share or discuss interesting things for sale that were found on other sites such as eBay or CraigsList. Postings for items which infringe Saleen intellectual property or trademarks will be removed.

Old 10-13-2015
Administrator

Default eBay: 96-0018 S351 Speedster

Maybe repainted.

I know nothing about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price: BID
VIN: 1FALP4442TF147229
Vehicle Title: Clear
Year: 1996
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Body Type: Convertible
Number of Cylinders: 8
Engine: 351
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Exterior Color: Rio Red with Silver Stripes
Interior Color: Black
Mileage: 16,100
For Sale By: Owner
eBay #: 291588475771

Hi, What we have here is a beautiful 1996 Ford Mustang Saleen Speedster S351 #18. This car is owned by the original owner who has babied it since day one. He is a close friend of mine and I have been around this car from day 1 and can personally say this car is in mint condition and has never been abused!!! It currently has 16,000 miles on it. It basically hits a couple shows or cruise nights each year. You can see the pride of ownership in this car, I think it was waxed more than it was driven. This car has a Supercharged 351with a Vortech V1 blower, 5 speed transmission, and 8.8 posi rear. The engine has been detailed. The upper and lower intake, valve covers, engine brackets, alternator housing, blower tube, and more have all been powder coated to prevent any oxidation. The rotors and calipers where also powder coated. The interior is mint. It has Recaro seats, white face gauges, short throw shifter, and more. The top is in mint shape. It has the molded speedster top painted to match. It has Michelin tires that are brand new, 255-40-18 in the front and 295-35-18 in the rear. No marks on the wheels. This car was purchased from Rizzo Ford, and is a legit Saleen not a clone. These cars are not easy to find especially in this condition. This thing turns heads where ever it goes. I'm sure I'm forgetting something so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg  

02.jpg  

03.jpg  

04.jpg  

05.jpg  

06.jpg  

07.jpg  

08.jpg  

09.jpg  

10.jpg  

David - Aiding The Addicted™
Join SOEC on Facebook * Follow SOEC on Instagram
Old 10-13-2015
Administrator

More photos.
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg  

12.jpg  

13.jpg  

14.jpg  

15.jpg  

16.jpg  

17.jpg  

18.jpg  

19.jpg  

20.jpg  

Old 10-13-2015
Administrator

Last of the photos.
Attached Thumbnails
21.jpg  

22.jpg  

23.jpg  

24.jpg  

Old 10-13-2015
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I'm not into the powder coating thing, perhaps that might be forgivable and reversible.