The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Steve Saleen Signature Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Steve Saleen Signature Events Saleen enthusiast events where Steve Saleen will be attending.

Old 11-29-2015
Administrator

Default Fabulous Fords Forever! at Knott's -- Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Weekend 2016

• Bring your Saleen -- no matter its condition -- to the largest non-judged show of its kind in the world!

Pre-Register -- you can do so online or download a form at http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org

SATURDAY, APRIL 16:

Club Members: Join us for a members-only dinner event -- RSVP Required for each person in your party -- Send an email to jimd@soec.org or call 714-369-8621 for more info. Casual attire, pay-your-own meal and expect to pay $12-20-plus for your meal per person. Space is limited, and spouses (or significant others) and family are welcome. We expect a group of about 50 people. More info to be announced.

SUNDAY, APRIL 17:

We'll do an early morning cruise to Knott's (see lower map below) -- Steve and Molly are expected to attend -- unsure if they'll do the cruise, but if you want to cruise to Knott's, meet at Saleen at 7:45 a.m.; planned departure by 8:00 a.m. Everyone's invited. You must be pre-registered for the show and have your confirmation card hanging from your rear view mirror as you enter the Knott's gate.

We will need some volunteers to help parking from 5:30 - 10:00 a.m. and you get a free VIP lunch with journalists and celebrities plus preferential parking, but we need a commitment by April 4. You must also have your car registered for the show, or get a ride with someone (let Jim D. know if you need a ride).

We might need additional helpers starting at 7:00 a.m., so if you arrive early, please let Jim D. know you can help and we'll give you a vest or a task to help with .

Subscribe to this thread for more details to come!

===============================================

Ayres Suites Corona West

Comfortable accomodations at a special bargain price, it's only about a mile away on the other side of the 91 freeway and up the street.

Special Saleen Club event rate is only $75 plus tax (estimated) for up to four people and includes a continental breakfast served on Sunday starting at 7:00 a.m. and a full hot breakfast starting at 7:30 a.m.

All rooms have been upgraded since we stayed there last with new furniture, large, upgraded bath tub/shower, flat screen TV, a small refrigerator, microwave (on request), coffeemakers (with coffee) and free wireless. You save $24+ over their regular rate. Double occupancy rooms with double-double beds, or a king with a sofa bed. Free parking with accomodations for trailers next door. There is a do-it-yourself car wash nearby off 6th Street.

Call Ayres Suites Corona West directly at (951) 738-9113 and mention "Saleen Club" Space is limited. Rates are good for the full weekend from Thursday-Sunday or as they have room. Clarify room amenities at time of booking, especially if you need a microwave; upgrades may be available at additional cost.

1900 Frontage Road, Corona
http://www.ayreshotels.com/CoronaWest/

View Larger Map

==========
===============================================

Then on Sunday Morning, we're planning a cruise from Saleen to Knott's...

View Larger Map
Old 12-30-2015
SOEC Member

Looking forward to this. I attended the 2014 show and had a great time. Hoping Steve will attend and sign my 05 Saleen :).

2005 Saleen S281 SC with scenic glass roof, Saleen series 6.5 supercharger, plus many more goodies.
Old 12-31-2015
SOEC Member

I'll be there...
Old 01-02-2016
SOEC Member

Will have to see if I can make it. Work Sunday night.
Old 01-02-2016
Administrator

Registration is now open

----> EVENT REGISTRATION <----
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2016_FFF_Flyer.pdf (8.75 MB, 10 views)
Old 02-04-2016
Administrator

Plan now to attend the 31st Annual Fabulous Fords Forever event @ Knott's Berry Farm.
Old 03-27-2016
SOEC Member

Waiting to find out if I will be able to go. Not really sure at this point, maybe just to spectate. Have to be at work by 6 and getting out around 3 might be cutting it close.
Old 04-02-2016
SOEC Member

where is everyone meeting?
Old 04-04-2016
SOEC Member

Really looking like I will not be able to make it.

Looks like a meet-up at Saleen at 7:45 for the cruise to Knott's.
Old 04-04-2016
SOEC Member

bummer, you be able to make it Saturday morning Cars Coffee supposed to me a big turn out since there are a lot in town for knotts.
Old 04-04-2016
SOEC Member

I may try and make it out for Cars and Coffee. This night shift is killing me. Try and have a normal life on days off but still staying up till 2 in the morning makes it hard to get up at 6 to make it there.
Old 04-08-2016
Administrator

Last call for anyone wanting to volunteer to help park cars at Knott's... free VIP lunch included...

You need to be at Knott's no later than 5:45 a.m.

Text me at 714-580-3572 please.

Thanks!

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 04-11-2016
Administrator

I've got a couple people looking for registrations -- text me at 714-580-3572 if you have to cancel and we can work out a deal -- thanks!

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 04-18-2016
Administrator

A few photos from MustangWorld.

http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=20450
Old 06-04-2016
SOEC Member

Default 2016 #028 White Label

Took delivery just prior to the show. Was awesome to see all the visitors !
Old 06-05-2016
SOEC Member

Great looking car!