The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Classifieds > eBay Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

eBay Madness Share or discuss interesting things for sale that were found on other sites such as eBay or CraigsList. Postings for items which infringe Saleen intellectual property or trademarks will be removed.

Old 04-25-2016
Administrator

Default eBay: 86-0063 hatchback - $18,930.00

I know nothing about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price: $18,930.00
VIN: 1FABP28M8GF212617
Condition: Used
Vehicle Title: Clear
Year: 1986
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Engine: Fuel Injected 5.0L
Number of Cylinders: 8
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 66,974
Body Type: Hatchback
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Gray
For Sale By: Private Seller
eBay #: 201568331518

EXTREMELY RARE 1986 SALEEN!
*Call Gary @ 616-890-8864*

* 100% Authentic Original Saleen
* 100% Documented #63/201
* Only 66,974 original miles
* V8 5.0L
* True Original California Car
* Runs and Drives 100%
* Riken 16" Rims
* Saleen Shift Knob
* RARE GRAY MOMO STEERING WHEEL
* (only 3 Saleens had this to match the interior)

* RACECRAFT SUSPENSION
* Saleen Decals
* Saleen Gauges
* Saleen 1 Piece Front Air Dam
* Saleen 1 Piece Rear Valance
* Saleen Wing
* Koni Shocks
* RARE Original Headlight Shields
* Saleen Painted Side Louvers
* Saleen Strut Tower Brace
* Original KENWOOD Stereo
* Saleen Decals/Badging/Plaque
* Signed by Steve Saleen

Incredibly hard to find one of the first 200 Saleens ever built! Steve Saleen has gone on to do 100's of millions of dollars in sales and this is one of the first 200 cars that got everything started. This beauty is 1 of 1 with the gray momo steering wheel option with red paint. It's hard to find ORIGINAL SALEENS because everyone seems to modify them unfortunately. There are a lot of 1987/88/89 Saleens out there but the 85 and 86 are almost impossible to find as there are less then 100 left on the road/garage today in the entire world.

She is a blast to drive and just had a fresh oil change, some new struts, ball joints, new starter, exhaust pipes, and a full detail. The sound of these V8's are amazing. She turns 30 years old this month and you would never tell. Overall condition I would say 9 out of 10. The interior is near mint with everything I could see original and in excellent shape. The exterior looks amazing with expected touch up spots by the door/front air dam/rock chips/wing, minor scratches, and a minor dent in the driver fender. I think I'm being picky but overall she looks AMAZING!!

Yes, there is less than 67,000 original miles on her and I have a nice binder I made that has a bunch of historic pieces that came with the car including the original window sticker, build sheet, owners manual, and even some mail from Saleen Autosport dating back over 25 years ago. This is a true original California car and the original CA license plate is included with the sale.

This is your opportunity to own a unique piece of history that will only increase in value. This beauty has NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT, is a gorgeous race red, drives excellent, and has the correct history. I have done our part so please SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. She is for sale here in Marietta, GA and can be viewed for the serious buyers or I can help with shipping.

I reserve the right to end the auction at any time for any reason so once she's gone, she's gone! I have more pictures and a walk around video if you need it. Call Gary @ 616-890-8864 or home phone 770-450-1000. Thank you for your time and God Bless!
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg  

02.jpg  

03.jpg  

04.jpg  

05.jpg  

10.jpg  

13.jpg  

18.jpg  

19.jpg  

23.jpg  

David - Aiding The Addicted™
Join SOEC on Facebook * Follow SOEC on Instagram
Old 10-02-2016

I checked this car out while I was traveling through Atlanta for work she runs great with some minimal touchup spots (hood/front & tear spoiler) and one small dent on drivers side fender. Super clean interior all original. The AC was blowing cold when I test drove it. I found another '86 Saleen for $17k at the time with a little more miles so I passed on this one.

He wanted like $18,500 at the time and he just emailed me and said he would take $15,000! Anybody can get this for a steal. I believe his phone number is listed in the ad if you need it I can email it to you.

-Matthew
Old 11-27-2016
Saleen Forums Participant

Default Information not completely correct

Have to say that 1 of 1 red exterior with the grey Momo steering wheel is not correct. I am the original owner of 86-0068 and it was special ordered from Ford with no air, or power windows by me and drop shipped to Saleen. The car was to be raced extensively in the SCCA Solo II series, with many Regional, Divisional and a National win thru the years. I have all of the original paper work to prove this. It is the same red, has the grey Momo steering wheel, only 10,000 original miles, original paint and interior, and in excellent condition. So there are at least 2 red cars with the grey Momo steering wheels. It originally came with Enkie wheels, because they were temporarily out of the Enkies when it was built. They are are stored away with the original tires still mounted. Also have a set of the Saleen original Riken wheels, which were bought right after I got the car, stored away also.

http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=21080
Attached Thumbnails
Current_IMG_1003.jpg