PDA

View Full Version : Saleen PJ in Canada?

redfire rich
04-19-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if a PJ has maded it across the border to Vancouver, British Columbia?

There have been a couple of unconfirmed sightings.

smoothy
05-29-2007, 10:25 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if a PJ has maded it across the border to Vancouver, British Columbia?

There have been a couple of unconfirmed sightings.

Saleens are very hard to bring across the border now. I brought an '06 E up from the States, but after that one, they seem to have shut it all down- 2 others have tried importing E models and both cars ended up having their import permits approved only as parts vehicles. returning them to the US would have had the state title marked as writeoff ( due to the parts only title on the Canadian documentation). Both guys are fighting it with the help of Saleen Canada. As for PJs, I think they would end up in the same boat...

PJCanada
12-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Greetings, I just registered for this forum today but have owned my "Canadian" PJ for going on 2 years now..I have seen one other here on the "left" coast..hope that answers your question.

Jim D.
12-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome, PJCanada!

Thanks for joining us!

Bruce
12-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the site. It always nice to run into another PJ owner. What number do you have?

PJCanada
12-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the hello, Merry Christmas to you and yours..my PJ is #343. My PJ like many are snowed in (2 feet) right now but I am planning on spending the frozen winter "working" on her anyway..thanks.

Welcome to the site. It always nice to run into another PJ owner. What number do you have?

Bruce
12-25-2008, 09:25 PM
I feel your pain. My PJ has been in hibernation since early November. Last weekend we had 14 inches of snow and the roads are covered with sand and salt.
I am having JDM install a SuperShaker, they will be picking it up on Jan 6. Other than that the PJ will stay in hibernation until late March / early April depending on when the weather breaks.

tonylop33
12-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Welcome PJ Canada! http://icrontic.com/forum/images/smilies/Canflag.gif

Dave
12-26-2008, 02:34 AM
Welcome to the forums! Nice to see PJs conquering the planet. :cool:

rslater
12-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Greetings, I just registered for this forum today but have owned my "Canadian" PJ for going on 2 years now..I have seen one other here on the "left" coast..hope that answers your question.
Welcome PJCanada,
I took my PJ for a drive in Vancouver, British Columbia this last summer #401.
I'm located in Lake Stevens, WA

Cheers
Ross

pacettr
12-31-2008, 02:02 AM
Welcome!

O...CAN...A..DA!!!

Any pics you wish to share?

PJCanada
12-31-2008, 03:41 AM
Thank you for the gracious salutations..Happy New Year to you and yours! Ten out of ten for your O'Canada rendition..you had more words correct than the average Canadian at a hockey game..lol. Personaly, I am a life long fan of the USofA!!! Not a day goes past that I don't wish western Canada would become the Northen Republic of Montana. Cheers to you all and to all a good night.