PDA

View Full Version : repairs

Stanghungry
05-16-2007, 11:23 AM
When i purchased my saleen it has to have some very minor scratches on it. I took it to a ford dealer authorized by saleen. The car sat at the dealer for a week. I then picked it up. Then I the customer called saleen and they said they approved the repairs. well the car needs the decals replaced on the front fenders. The dumb dealer listed the part in the narration instead on the parts sections. So, I waited and called saleen. Pat said and was honest that ford and saleen dropped the ball. the decals came in today. The dealer told me that they would provide a rental because I have to drive an hour a week ago. I mentioned this to the ford guy he said that he does not have a rental all booked up why don't I call saleen and have them pay for a rental car for a week. Man I think that is wrong. All along the dealer sat on his hands and I the consumer made all the calls etc. you just wait til I ge tthe ford survey...........

06saleenX
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
you will learn as you go along. ford dealers are IDIOTS and are about clueless to the proper procedures

i got an email from saleen that my new calipers have been sent to my local ford/saleen dealer

i got a email from the dealer that they came in monday, an would call me to set up the appt.

um its now wed an no call.. FORD dealers SUCK for the most part