PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC -- July 22-26, 2008

Saleen Forums News
06-24-2008, 11:37 AM
For anyone near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, a five-day Mustang fest will be held which promises to also be the showcase for some new Saleen product announcements at their exhibit.

With car shows, races and other activities, the 2008 event looks to provide more Mustang fun than is normally legal in 48 states!

Over 1500 cars attended last year with over 4,000 spectators.

Check out the details, call in sick to work, and sign-up at www.mustangweek.com (http://www.mustangweek.com).

(If you plan to go, please post in this thread below)

Saleen Forums News
06-30-2008, 07:34 PM
A word to SOEC Members from Saleen Inc:Saleen, Inc. invites you to join us in Myrtle Beach, SC during Mustang Week July 22nd - 26th !

We are debuting our new "RaceCraft" brand and would like to provide you the opportunity for demo rides and on the spot interviews with our management team. RaceCraft is currently available at select Saleen and Ford dealerships with an MSRP price of $38,995 base model.

RaceCraft provides 420 horsepower with 400 lb/ft of torque - offering a stealth look but powerful feel! We are enthusiastic to introduce this product to you at such an comprehensive and exciting event!

Our reveal will be held on Saturday, July 26th, at Colonial Mall , 10177 North Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, SC, at 4pm . Please join us for this event and Power Your Senses !!!!

For a demo ride, please RSVP by PMing us with your name and cell phone number and they'll try to get you on the list.

Dave
07-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Sounds like a good time! Will the display car be the white one on the internet or a different one?

Any word on color schemes?

Jim D.
07-18-2008, 07:00 PM
They will have both a red and a white Racecraft car there, plus a Gurney Edition (don't know what color). They actually have two different display areas.

They are offering some test drives in a Racecraft, and Kim Brugger is heading that up, I believe.

Please say hello to Marques McCammon, Paul Wilbur, Lizzie, Kim, Elvia and the rest of the gang there -- If anyone takes photos and wants to contribute them to Saleen Alley or an online photo gallery, please e-mail them to me, jimd@soec.org whenever you get a chance -- captions, too, if you've got 'em.

Be sure you tell them Jim Dvorak and the West-Coast gang from SOEC says hello!

mikebna
07-18-2008, 10:05 PM
i hope they all hold together and don't do this...
http://emoticons4u.com/violent/sterb023.gif

S351950023
07-21-2008, 12:48 PM
When and where will Steve and Liz be signing cars, and items, if they are doing this, at this show? We were members of SOEC, but it has expired, and I have moved. I need to get in contact with someone to update our information.

Is Saleen doing a night out, dinner, go carts, etc. I was part of an event a few years back, and we did this. It was a lot of fun. Someone please let me know.

Dave
07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
When and where will Steve and Liz be signing cars, and items, if they are doing this, at this show? We were members of SOEC, but it has expired, and I have moved. I need to get in contact with someone to update our information.

Is Saleen doing a night out, dinner, go carts, etc. I was part of an event a few years back, and we did this. It was a lot of fun. Someone please let me know.

Saleen, Inc will have some neat vehicles on display with a few friendly people hangin' around them.

Can't say much about the SMS 25 being there, maybe... maybe not.

Jim D.
07-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Saleen, Inc will have some neat vehicles on display with a few friendly people hangin' around them.

Can't say much about the SMS 25 being there, maybe... maybe not.

Look for Steve's car at the BASF booth. Steve may attend for a while, but as of the other day he had no inked plans to attend.

Jim D.
07-24-2008, 11:03 AM

Saleen doesn't have any plans to do after hours activities at this event, but if you do attend, you might ask them about it in case they came up with something at the last minute.

If you want to renew, here's the page where you can get a membership form: http://soec.org/membership/.

extreme79
07-26-2008, 09:46 PM
The car show was great. Happen to be in Myrtle Beach during this event. Got to stop by the Saleen tent and see the new Racecraft cars. All the Saleen folks were great. Got to see Steve Saleen and have him autograph a poster.

The Saleen folks were quick with information about upcoming projects and past production mumbers.

Car show lacked the "Saleen Extremes" but Myrtle beach certainly got a look of the many
varieties of mustangs.

John Davis
2007 Saleen Extreme #79
WV

Jim D.
07-26-2008, 10:47 PM
The car show was great. Happen to be in Myrtle Beach during this event. Got to stop by the Saleen tent and see the new Racecraft cars. All the Saleen folks were great. Got to see Steve Saleen and have him autograph a poster.

The Saleen folks were quick with information about upcoming projects and past production mumbers.

Car show lacked the "Saleen Extremes" but Myrtle beach certainly got a look of the many
varieties of mustangs.

John Davis
2007 Saleen Extreme #79
WV

Glad you made it and got to see everyone. Got any photos?