PDA

View Full Version : S331 Front bumper covers SCREENS availability

old1
02-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi, New Guy here, and the reason I signed up. I need to know where to get the 7 expanded metal screens that fit the S331 front bumper cover. There are a few of these covers on eBay but I have yet to find one that comes with the 7 screens. While I believe they are just expanded metal that can be purchased easily, they appear to have been stamped into a 3-D shape that would be a pain to try to make look right with hand tools. Where can a Guy buy these? Anyone out there buy a pallet of these from the April sale? Tell me what you know & Thanks, old1

Light02atl
02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi, New Guy here, and the reason I signed up. I need to know where to get the 7 expanded metal screens that fit the S331 front bumper cover. There are a few of these covers on eBay but I have yet to find one that comes with the 7 screens. While I believe they are just expanded metal that can be purchased easily, they appear to have been stamped into a 3-D shape that would be a pain to try to make look right with hand tools. Where can a Guy buy these? Anyone out there buy a pallet of these from the April sale? Tell me what you know & Thanks, old1

Have you tried calling Saleen?

JimIII on here might be able to help you out.

Honest, it just looks like chicken wire that has had the edges bent on it.

Good luck.