PDA

View Full Version : PJ Saleen Owners Manual

Kyliee444
03-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Hello everyone,
Wow, I'm sure glad I found this place! I just bought me a PJ #424 and love this machine. Unfortunately, the previous owner either did not receive the Saleen Owners Manual or lost it so I have nothing. How do I get a PJ owners manual? Or, can someone send me a copy or download info so I know something about this PJ? I don't know what tire pressure the front and back tires need for example. This is a great site!

Alan

Dave
03-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Hi Alan, happy to have you here! Thanks for finding us!

Forum Member Jess Albright might be able to help you with the PJ manual. If not, then you'll have to turn to eBay or one of the Saleen Memorabilia Pack Rats. :smile:

I believe you should have a Saleen/PJ spec tire pressure decal on your door jam.

Best wishes and enjoy your new toy!

Dave
08-10-2009, 10:43 PM
PJ Owners Manual set. I know nothing about this auction.

eBay: 140338432279 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140338432279)

tonylop33
08-11-2009, 12:14 AM
I am the current high bidder, but reserve not met. I spilled diet coke on mine. Never review important info at the kitchen table during lunch.

Tony Mcghee
03-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Hello,

I need some help finding an owners supplement for a PJ. I just purchased PJ #135 and the previous owners must have really liked the literature because they didn't leave it in the car! So if any of you might know where i can find one of these supplements i would greatly appreciate it. I have search eBay and Google but have yet to find anything remotely close. Thanks for the help.

Respectfully,
Tony

Dave
03-05-2010, 12:32 PM
I need some help finding an owners supplement for a PJ. I just purchased PJ #135 and the previous owners must have really liked the literature because they didn't leave it in the car!

There was a PJ supplement set on eBay just a few weeks ago. I think it sold for $25.00.

Forum user Jess Albright might be able to help you locate a new PJ manual.

Tony Mcghee
03-05-2010, 01:11 PM
There was a PJ supplement set on eBay just a few weeks ago. I think it sold for $25.00.

Forum user Jess Albright might be able to help you locate a new PJ manual.
ya i saw that on ebay. about a week late. thanks for the reply. i have left a message for jess. just waiting for his reply. thanks!

Dave
03-05-2010, 01:17 PM
i have left a message for jess. just waiting for his reply. thanks!

Jess should be able to help out. I plan to purchase a small stock of PJ parts with his assistance.

blesseuer
04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Did anyone touch base with Jess on a new set, mine doesn't have it either so thought i would check before i bother Jess.
Thanks!

Tony Mcghee
04-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Yes I have talked to Jess. He said he would try to find one for me. Haven't heard back from him yet.

Greg Wackett
04-06-2010, 11:57 AM
I would send him a reminder, he has been busy.

Dave
04-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Just a note: If you would like an inexpensive Saleen Owners Manual, I purchased a 2008 H302 3-Valve manual to keep in the PJ while the original manual is kept safely tucked away.

Aussie-Parnelli
04-24-2010, 03:59 AM
I was the fortunate buyer of the PJ books on ebay $25 couldn't believe my luck though I did bid considerably more. My PJ #407 didn't have any books as it had been through 2 auction houses before I bought it. It was also missing other parts I have been able to get them from SPV. I did contact Jess previous to that but he was unable to locate a set of PJ books for me.

Also when PJ#407 arrived here in Australia 3 weeks ago the rear stabilizer link brackets were snapped at the top mounting points.
Copy of rear bar 002.jpg (http://saleenforums.soec.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1932&stc=1&d=1272095551)

I contacted Tony Fodera at SPV to see if I could buy 2 replacement links, and even though these are Ford parts not Saleen, Jess is supplying them to me free of charge.....kudos to SPV as they are working hard to satisfy our parts needs.

olecoot
04-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Also when PJ#407 arrived here in Australia 3 weeks ago the rear stabilizer link brackets were snapped at the top mounting points.
Copy of rear bar 002.jpg (http://saleenforums.soec.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1932&stc=1&d=1272095551)

I contacted Tony Fodera at SPV to see if I could buy 2 replacement links, and even though these are Ford parts not Saleen, Jess is supplying them to me free of charge.....kudos to SPV as they are working hard to satisfy our parts needs.

Wow! How in the world did that happen? Was it from the way the car was secured when transported?

Aussie-Parnelli
04-24-2010, 05:43 PM
You know I would love to know, There were no signs of damage to the bar and I can only imagine at some point during transport someone may have inadvertently put the straps over the bar not the diff housing to hold the car. This car had done the rounds from CA to OK and back to CA

The breakage had been done for sometime as there had been race tape wrapped around the bar to hold it up, and the temporary repair looked old.

blesseuer
04-27-2010, 08:41 AM
3 PJ's in the same garage !!!! Beautiful.
How many are you aiming to keep tucked away over there??