PDA

View Full Version : 99-04 Saleen S/C mosaleen idler dynos needed

mosaleen
06-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Hi all, I now have a web site,,,, <!-- w -->www.mosaleen.com (http://www.mosaleen.com/)<!-- w -->
I need the dyno sheets of before and after instalation of the mosaleen idler for the year 99-04. Does anyone have there dyno sheets still? I would like to use them and your name picture of your car and how you liked the product. Everyone check out the site and go to testimonials and write your experiences of the mosaleen S/C idler system.
Thanks Scott

millerc176
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Hey Scott, If you want to send me an Idler we will do a before and after on my 04 S281 S/C here in our shop.

mosaleen
06-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Hi Miller, Im trying to find someone that has already dynoed and has the sheets, I need them asap for my web site. Ill keep you in mind if I cant find anyone fast. Do you have a dyno jet or mustang dyno? Can you make both runs equal, like inlet temps. the same, same time of day, ect. ?

Thanks Scott

millerc176
06-12-2009, 03:18 PM
I work at Steeda Autosports and we have a Dynojet. I can get you a before and after...same day and like inlet temps.
Thanks
Clayton

mosaleen
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Miller , I think I meet you at the Tulsa Ok. (mid america ford & shelby meet) a few years ago. I have the 2000 S/C Red Saleen and the 2005 S/C Satin Silver Saleen press car with Senic roof. I tech all the cars at Hallett, and Tulsa International race track. Sure miss you all. Scott

muzzy
06-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Hi Scott- I have been running your pulley sys on my car and I’m very happy with it. Not only does it look great but it performs quite well. I run a slightly smaller pulley (2.9) and I can get 10 pounds of boost out of my SC. The best thing about your pulley sys is the low rpm, around 2500. If I just floor the car at the low rpm my boost jumps past 5 pounds like now, no real waiting. Your pulley sys is the best mod that I made on my car @ this point. The day I put the pulley sys on my car I noticed the difference in power. I would highly recommend your sys to anybody with a 2004 Saleen SC. I now have a small list of mods, 2.9 pulley, mosaleen pulley sys, JLT cold air intake, TR6 plugs, 42 pound injectors, 90mm MAF and a tune by JDM. I can honestly say the pulley sys works and works well.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Muzzy (Frank) no dyno yet…….. I will let you know when I do get it on the dyno.<o:p></o:p>

mosaleen
06-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Frank, glad you like it so well. Im going to use your testimonial on my web site. Glad everything worked out so good. If I dont have a dyno when you get hold of me ill use yours... Thanks Again Scott