The Saleen Forums at soec.org

The Saleen Forums at soec.org (https://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php)
-   Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos (https://saleenforums.soec.org/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   What are your BEST pics of your SALEENS?! (https://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=6358)

HRD KNX 10-19-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06saleenX (Post 26661)

redflag - i love that color combo, if only i could have found a gray one

Sure would be easier to take care of and keep clean huh?

redflagsc 10-20-2009 12:41 AM

my car was offered in black as well...at first I was bummed I couln't find it but have come to love the alloy!

WickedS281SC 10-20-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redflagsc (Post 26655)


lmao !!!

WickedS281SC 10-20-2009 10:22 AM

The Rarest Color of all Saleen's - LEGEND LIME !!! This Speedster is 1 of 5 !! I have only seen a N/A on the web, never seen another S/C or a S/C Vert !!

http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/ga...edium/4247.JPG

http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/ga...edium/4246.JPG

http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/ga...edium/4248.JPG

laboss1 10-20-2009 10:36 AM

How about a lizstick extreme
 
3 Attachment(s)
Pics of my 2007 lizstick extreme 1 of 2 and the only one in the states the other one is in canadaAttachment 1274

Attachment 1275

Attachment 1276

HRD KNX 10-20-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laboss1 (Post 26690)
Pics of my 2007 lizstick extreme 1 of 2 and the only one in the states the other one is in canada[ATTACH]

SHOWOFF!!! So this means that you own my FAVORITE car in the states! way to rub it in.

laboss1 10-20-2009 12:32 PM

Justin

My favorite is the sterling silver drag car listed above find me one and i'll sell you mine:smile:

HRD KNX 10-20-2009 12:34 PM

lol. I do love that sterling car as well. I think my wife would kill me if i bought another one before I get this one paid off. So I'll start trying to find you a sterling car in about 23 months. Sound good?

laboss1 10-20-2009 12:47 PM

It's a deal!

HRD KNX 10-20-2009 12:59 PM

OK. Make sure you take care of my next Saleen.!!

david01130 10-20-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laboss1 (Post 26690)
Pics of my 2007 lizstick extreme 1 of 2 and the only one in the states the other one is in canada

wana trade?

HRD KNX 10-20-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david01130 (Post 26713)
wana trade?

Sorry David, that cars already promised to me.. :rolleyes:

david01130 10-20-2009 03:50 PM

not if I find a sterling drag car before you...

NeoS281 10-20-2009 03:53 PM

just a few
 
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3531/...b0df6b4d0e.jpg

Cobrat16 10-20-2009 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My favorite pic from the SMS open house. Also, this pic made one of the blogs for a mustang mag.:biggrin:

laboss1 10-20-2009 04:44 PM

doesn't have to be a drag sterling just a sterling and maybe i would try.very doubtful as there are about 22 left in the states.but i can dream also.

olecoot 10-21-2009 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laboss1 (Post 26690)
Pics of my 2007 lizstick extreme 1 of 2 and the only one in the states the other one is in canadaAttachment 1274

Attachment 1275

Attachment 1276

That, my friend, is a beautiful car!! :biggrin:

WickedS281SC 10-21-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olecoot (Post 26771)
That, my friend, is a beautiful car!! :biggrin:


Olecoot - you still on for this weekend's get together in Bourne ?

Bruce 10-21-2009 11:45 AM

Just cruising around Newport Harbor in a PJ:


http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...0043_1-med.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...G_0042-med.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...G_0044-med.jpg

gotjolt 10-21-2009 03:58 PM

The day I brought her home!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/IMG_1411.jpg


Knotts Fabulous Fords Forever 2009

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/IMG_1523.jpg

SMS Car Show

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/IMG_1739.jpg

WickedS281SC 10-21-2009 11:50 PM

Howdy - fellow Limer !!

S281SC Coop 10-22-2009 02:15 AM

This pic I think needs no explanation as to why I like it
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...eenOurs003.jpg
And this one of Jim Sr and Jim jr from JDM..they took a pretty average Saleen and made it into the car I always wanted to have...thanks you guys
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...FunFord056.jpg
This one is special because I walked right by my car while the guys from Saleen had parked it in the front lobby of the Troy facility after having some painting done to it....I did not even know it was mine until I saw the license plate on the back
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...ril19th001.jpg
And of coarse having the man himself sign your car is a moment that can never be forgotten
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...eenOurs037.jpg
One of the best things about having this car is how much closer it brought my son and I together, This is from the Ford World head quarters...on the circle where they have a lot of pictures taken of the new cars they have introduced... How much history has sat on this same area where my son and I were at, was ...awing
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t.../aDsc00110.jpg
Having your son wanting his High School graduation picture with the car....its Priceless
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...Senior02-1.jpg.

QWKENUF
Craig

Nightstalker 10-22-2009 04:56 AM

Awesome pics guys...

Barricade 10-22-2009 07:50 AM

My favorites.....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/DSC_0070.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/DSC_0076.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/DSC_0002.jpg

06saleenX 10-22-2009 08:30 AM

lots of awesum photos and cars keep them coming

any beryllium owners on here? my fav saleen custom color or liquid mercury?

olecoot 10-22-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedS281SC (Post 26789)
Olecoot - you still on for this weekend's get together in Bourne ?

Yup!

The wife and I will be there! Looking forward to it.

WickedS281SC 10-22-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olecoot (Post 26898)
Yup!

The wife and I will be there! Looking forward to it.

sweet !!!

snakeplissken 10-31-2009 01:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saleen 302

JimIII@JDM 10-31-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S281SC Coop (Post 26846)
This pic I think needs no explanation as to why I like it
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...eenOurs003.jpg
And this one of Jim Sr and Jim jr from JDM..they took a pretty average Saleen and made it into the car I always wanted to have...thanks you guys
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...FunFord056.jpg
This one is special because I walked right by my car while the guys from Saleen had parked it in the front lobby of the Troy facility after having some painting done to it....I did not even know it was mine until I saw the license plate on the back
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...ril19th001.jpg
And of coarse having the man himself sign your car is a moment that can never be forgotten
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...eenOurs037.jpg
One of the best things about having this car is how much closer it brought my son and I together, This is from the Ford World head quarters...on the circle where they have a lot of pictures taken of the new cars they have introduced... How much history has sat on this same area where my son and I were at, was ...awing
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t.../aDsc00110.jpg
Having your son wanting his High School graduation picture with the car....its Priceless
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...Senior02-1.jpg.

QWKENUF
Craig


Thats one cool scrap book you could put together Craig! Thanks for including the picture with me and my father, glad we could make it the car you always wanted!!

JimIII@JDM 10-31-2009 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 06saleenX (Post 26854)
lots of awesum photos and cars keep them coming

any beryllium owners on here? my fav saleen custom color or liquid mercury?


This is the Tom Cruise Beryllium E car and our Race trailer out in Fontana for the 2007 FFW race.

HRD KNX 10-31-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimIII@JDM (Post 27580)
This is the Tom Cruise Beryllium E car and our Race trailer out in Fontana for the 2007 FFW race.

you just had to show us all up huh?? Great pic Jim!!!

JimIII@JDM 10-31-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06-878 (Post 27581)
you just had to show us all up huh?? Great pic Jim!!!


lol thanks i love that picture too!

Meikol02 10-31-2009 05:46 PM

Here's my current favorite...at speed from a distance...

superchargedjohn 11-01-2009 12:26 AM

Few of my 2007 s281 #235
 
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...n/stang063.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...n/stang059.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...n/stang056.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...n/stang058.jpg

david01130 11-01-2009 01:38 PM

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...01130/s1-1.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...01130/s2-1.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...01130/s3-1.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...01130/s8-1.jpg

SC1039 11-02-2009 01:29 PM

Weather finally broke long enough to get some updated pictures.

http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/11/52/46/75/fall310.jpg

http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/11/52/46/75/fall110.jpg

http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/11/52/46/75/fall210.jpg

HRD KNX 11-02-2009 01:34 PM

Looks hot with the new wheels. Good job!

67fire 11-02-2009 01:59 PM

My '97 Cobra Speedster
 
Six of my favorites:

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...IMGA1254-1.jpg

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/DSC00901.jpg

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/DSC00902.jpg

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/DSC00770.jpg

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/DSC00846.jpg

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...ire/IMG021.jpg

Eric :smile:

yeroc281 11-02-2009 02:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I know this is in the wrong year section but there aren't too many posts in the 94-98 section. Plus who doesn't like looking at pics! Plus a youtube clip from a FunFord Weekend Autocross back in 1997 (just for fun)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9bxMXs_nEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9bxMXs_nEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

67fire 11-02-2009 02:42 PM

Oh shoot, I did not even see that I posted pic's in the wrong section!!! :redface:
Go ahead and delete them. Sorry. :redface:

Eric


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.