The Saleen Forums at soec.org

The Saleen Forums at soec.org (https://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php)
-   Steve Saleen Signature Events (https://saleenforums.soec.org/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   MCA Grand National: Mustangs at the Mickyard - Orlando, Florida, Labor Day Weekend (https://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=14434)

Saleen Forums News 01-10-2013 04:42 PM

MCA Grand National: Mustangs at the Mickyard - Orlando, Florida, Labor Day Weekend

Details to come!

travcar 03-14-2013 12:05 PM

2013 MCA Disney Show

Mustangs at the Mickyard<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
August 30-September 1, 2013<o:p></o:p></SPAN>
http://www.mustangsatthemickyard.com<o:p></o:p>
http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/gn13.html<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Mustangs at the Mickyard will be held on Friday, August 30, through Sunday, September 1, 2013. The host hotel, inside Walt Disney World, is the Coronado Springs Resort. The rate is only $99/night, plus you will receive two free after 4 P.M. park tickets. Hotel reservations have been available since April 17, 2012. A one night deposit is required when you make the reservation. You do NOT need to be an MCA member to reserve a room(s), at the discounted rate. Just use the group number below. Family and friends are welcome and are eligible for the same great rate! This special rate is good from Monday, August 26, 2013 through Friday September 6, 2013. The show has a guaranteed block of rooms. If the rooms sell out quickly, the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Coronado</st1:place></st1:City> will expand the block for a short time. Reserve your room now to get the discounted rate and ticket package. These same rooms are usually priced at $350-$495/night, with no freebies. Don’t wait and be disappointed. If needed, you are permitted to cancel your room(s) up to a week in advance of your reservation. Several Saleen owners have already made reservations! <o:p></o:p>
Disney has a dedicated phone number to assist with the reservations for this show. <o:p></o:p>
Hotel: <st1:City w:st="on">Coronado</st1:City> Springs Resort or the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Orleans</st1:place></st1:City>, as available.<o:p></o:p>
Group name: Mustang Club of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> Grand National 2013 Group #: G0605618 <o:p></o:p>
Phone: 1-407-939-4686 <o:p></o:p>

o6Saleen E 04-03-2013 11:21 PM

I will be there. Got it on my calendar. Doing my reservation over the weekend.:wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by travcar (Post 99824)
Mustangs at the Mickyard<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
August 30-September 1, 2013<o:p></o:p></SPAN>
Mustangs at the Mickyard will be held on Friday, August 30, through Sunday, September 1, 2013. The host hotel, inside Walt Disney World, is the Coronado Springs Resort. The rate is only $99/night, plus you will receive two free after 4 P.M. park tickets. Hotel reservations have been available since April 17, 2012. A one night deposit is required when you make the reservation. You do NOT need to be an MCA member to reserve a room(s), at the discounted rate. Just use the group number below. Family and friends are welcome and are eligible for the same great rate! This special rate is good from Monday, August 26, 2013 through Friday September 6, 2013. The show has a guaranteed block of rooms. If the rooms sell out quickly, the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Coronado</st1:place></st1:City> will expand the block for a short time. Reserve your room now to get the discounted rate and ticket package. These same rooms are usually priced at $350-$495/night, with no freebies. Don’t wait and be disappointed. If needed, you are permitted to cancel your room(s) up to a week in advance of your reservation. Several Saleen owners have already made reservations! <o:p></o:p>
Disney has a dedicated phone number to assist with the reservations for this show. <o:p></o:p>
Hotel: <st1:City w:st="on">Coronado</st1:City> Springs Resort or the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Orleans</st1:place></st1:City>, as available.<o:p></o:p>
Group name: Mustang Club of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> Grand National 2013 Group #: G0605618 <o:p></o:p>
Phone: 1-407-939-4686 <o:p></o:p>

slowstang305 05-24-2013 03:15 PM

So will Steve Saleen be there? I really want to get my car signed by him if at all possible so I will definitely be there!

Jim D. 05-24-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowstang305 (Post 104431)
So will Steve Saleen be there? I really want to get my car signed by him if at all possible so I will definitely be there!

Steve will be in attendance, and will be a special guest speaker!

slowstang305 05-24-2013 05:31 PM

Thanks Jim! Need to book a hotel today or tomorrow and get ready for this show! Woohoo!

NBLSTED 05-27-2013 11:50 PM

Can't wait! Ultra excited for the event and to meet Steve!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Quickshifter04 07-23-2013 10:52 AM

im kind of new to this and im a paid member, but my dream has been to get my car signed by him. could you provide info on this like if I do the show will steve be at the show? are do I have to go to a diff area outside the show to get it signed? also do I have to provide the paperwork for it to get it signed, are will he just sign it if i stand in line. it is a real saleen number 224 of 2004 but I havent registerd it yet, are got my certificate. this is the perfect show for me beening in fl,if he will sign my car also is there a fee for him to sign it?

travcar 07-23-2013 12:30 PM

Steve Saleen sign car

There is no charge to get your Saleen signed, and you do not need your paper work. We won't know about the setup until we get to the show. Look for the Saleen tent and ask at the tent. Steve will take a walk through the showfield to sign Saleens.

If you want your car judged, you have to be an MCA member. Any Mustang can register for the show under the non-member section on the registration form - display only or judges choice.

Steve will be a speaker at the Sunday awards banquet, so you might want to attend the banquet. If you don't register for the banquet, you will be allowed to enter later for the awards.

With your Disney Resort reservation with the Mustang Group, you get one set of 2 free after 4 p.m. Disney tickets. If you register for the Saturday dessert and fireworks, your 2 tickets could be used then.

Quickshifter04 07-23-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travcar (Post 108323)
There is no charge to get your Saleen signed, and you do not need your paper work. We won't know about the setup until we get to the show. Look for the Saleen tent and ask at the tent. Steve will take a walk through the showfield to sign Saleens.

If you want your car judged, you have to be an MCA member. Any Mustang can register for the show under the non-member section on the registration form - display only or judges choice.

Steve will be a speaker at the Sunday awards banquet, so you might want to attend the banquet. If you don't register for the banquet, you will be allowed to enter later for the awards.

Thanks for the info, I will be going to this

slowstang305 07-23-2013 02:11 PM

Any idea what day would be best to meet steve saleen? I can only get away from work for one day, trying to decide if Saturday or Sunday would be best.

travcar 07-23-2013 03:02 PM

Steve Saleen signature sessions

If you can only go one day, Saturday would be the safe choice. Steve's arrival time hasn't been finalized, but he will definitely be at the show on Saturday and Sunday. The awards banquet is on Sunday, so autograph sessions on Sunday possibly won't be available. Steve will be a guest speaker at the Sunday banquet.

slowstang305 07-23-2013 03:03 PM

Thanks for the information! See you guys there!

ngroce 07-25-2013 04:41 PM

Signature Events

Where can I find a list of upcoming events? We would love to get our car signed but live in KY and I don't think we can make it to Florida for this one! Thanks!!

Quickshifter04 08-01-2013 09:11 AM

does anyone know where I could find a list of when the show starts and all since I will be leaving saturday morning trying to judge time to see when to get there

NBLSTED 08-05-2013 06:33 AM

I don't know about an actual schedule (waiting to receive one), but I do know that all cars must be in and parked by 10am at the latest and cannot be started up again until 4pm. I saw that on one of the forums, so make sure you allow enough time. I will keep posting any updates that I find. See you there!

NBLSTED 08-05-2013 06:35 AM

For the people that are going,...how many of you are entering the Judged class? I am not this year b/c with the new baby, I haven't had time to keep up with my detailing and know I won't be able to do a proper level of detailing for judging before the show. Just curious who else is putting in and what your experience is with judging at an MCA show of this level. Thanks!!

travcar 08-14-2013 03:15 PM

Steve Saleen @ Disney World MCA Show

Steve Saleen Signature Event<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Update August 14, 2013<o:p></o:p>
Mustangs at the Mickyard<o:p></o:p>
August 30-September 1, 2013<o:p></o:p>
There has been a change in the show banquet plans. Due to time restrictions at the Sunday Banquet, Steve Saleen WILL NOT be giving a presentation at the Sunday Banquet. He will be giving a presentation at the track sometime during show hours. The schedule is not available yet.<o:p></o:p>
If you are interested in attending other show events, tickets are still available.<o:p></o:p>
https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=67f54qkab&oeidk=a07e7evkudrc4cde24b<o:p></o:p>
The Saleen family and some SOEC members will be attending the Friday welcome BBQ at the <?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Coronado</st1:place></st1:City> and the Saturday Night Fireworks Epcot event.

Friday Night Welcome BBQ Buffet at the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Coronado</st1:place></st1:City>: Adult Ticket $42, Child (3-9) $21 <o:p></o:p>
Saturday Night Fireworks at Epcot Dessert Party: Adult Ticket $34, Child (3-9) $17 <o:p></o:p>
*** For the Saturday night party, you will have to pay an additional $12.95 each for entry into Epcot or use your after 4 P.M. tickets that you receive with a Disney Resort room. With the after 4 P.M. ticket, you can stay at Epcot until close. With the $12.95 entry, you can only go to the location of the Epcot Dessert Party. (The Disney room reservation gets you only 1 set of 2 after 4 P.M. tickets for the whole event, not 2 for each day. The value of each after 4 P.M. ticket is $60. If you want to go to a <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Disney</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Park</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> on another day, the $12.95 entry for the Dessert Party might be a good option.)<o:p></o:p>
Other tickets to purchase:<o:p></o:p>
Sunday Awards Banquet: Adult Ticket $50, Child (3-9) $25<o:p></o:p>
Richard Petty’s NASCAR Ride - A - Longs: Adult Ticket $74, Junior (6-13) $57<o:p></o:p>
Richard Petty’s Exotic Thrill Ride: $95<o:p></o:p>
Disney Ticket Information for Special Meetings & Conventions:<o:p></o:p>
http://www.mustangsatthemickyard.com/disney.html<o:p></o:p>
https://disneytickets.disney.go.com/store/matm13/welcome.html<o:p></o:p>

Quickshifter04 08-15-2013 09:35 AM

I found out that the show on saturday starts at 8am, cars have to be in no later then 10pm. so I will be coming down early saturday morning. if anyone is around the jacksonville area and wants to ride together let me know. Im registered as display only, but want to get down early as possible. so I can see about getting my car signed as early as possible before line gets to long.
--Brandon--

DubV796 08-15-2013 11:31 PM

Wow, fail. I just now realized this was happening and I live in orlando. I will definitely be in attendance!