The Saleen Forums at soec.org

The Saleen Forums at soec.org (https://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php)
-   2008-2009 Racecraft Mustang (https://saleenforums.soec.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Some Updates on my RC (https://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=12148)

Jeepngli 02-11-2012 11:19 AM

Some Updates on my RC
 
Haven't posted in awhile, been real busy at work. Figured I'd post up some recent pics and some mods from the past year. Still love my racecraft and wouldn't trade it in :)

First, brakes:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S...ke%2520Kit.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-r...ic%2520022.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D...ic%2520021.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l...0/IMG_8936.jpg






Subframes, Panhard, Kmember Brace with Torque limiters, UCA with pinion angle adjusted

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-T...0716172425.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5...520Parts_4.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F...520Parts_3.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G...0715215601.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-D...0716172317.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-J.../Kmember_2.JPG















And the biggest mod - HEADERS!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b...0/DSC00370.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E...0/DSC00382.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-M...5204110001.jpg









The Gains: I gained close to 25HP from the headers alone. Very happy with them. And thats only 5lbs of boost too!



And a start up video: Can't figure out how to embed the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btn4s8A1e94

hfnav 02-16-2012 12:29 PM

Nice accomplishments. Bet you cannot wait for spring. Epping, NH in your plans?

Jeepngli 02-16-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfnav (Post 75032)
Nice accomplishments. Bet you cannot wait for spring. Epping, NH in your plans?

Whats in Epping?

Thanks for the compliments. My whole goal with this car is to be a good street car. The 411WHP is getting put to the tires very well and traction is not too bad now with all the upgrades. I want to stay really far away from pushing the engine as I like to be able to beat on it without worrying. The headers sound amazing and the car pulls hard. Looks good(to me) and being 1 of 31 I am not going to do anything crazy....until its time :biggrin:

Gearhead 02-19-2012 04:38 PM

have you had the brakes for awhile, or did you just purchase them, think a read a post where they did not have any more of the red one's, rest of mods look good . i'm hoping to do some to mine soon. just had grabber pony make a custom shift knob with the 420 s logo on the sides turned out really nice

Jeepngli 02-19-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gearhead (Post 75252)
have you had the brakes for awhile, or did you just purchase them, think a read a post where they did not have any more of the red one's, rest of mods look good . i'm hoping to do some to mine soon. just had grabber pony make a custom shift knob with the 420 s logo on the sides turned out really nice


No, I got those brakes almost 1 and 1/2 years ago but didn't put them on until the summer. Last I heard, they had no more. I wanted another set myself :(

But I do like just having them in the front, they stick out more that way and complete the car.

Gearhead 04-29-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepngli (Post 74825)
Haven't posted in awhile, been real busy at work. Figured I'd post up some recent pics and some mods from the past year. Still love my racecraft and wouldn't trade it in :)

First, brakes:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S...ke%2520Kit.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-r...ic%2520022.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D...ic%2520021.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l...0/IMG_8936.jpg






Subframes, Panhard, Kmember Brace with Torque limiters, UCA with pinion angle adjusted

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-T...0716172425.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5...520Parts_4.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F...520Parts_3.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G...0715215601.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-D...0716172317.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-J.../Kmember_2.JPG















And the biggest mod - HEADERS!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b...0/DSC00370.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E...0/DSC00382.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-M...5204110001.jpg









The Gains: I gained close to 25HP from the headers alone. Very happy with them. And thats only 5lbs of boost too!



And a start up video: Can't figure out how to embed the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btn4s8A1e94

what header's are them and i asume that is a che brace with tl's , any fitment issue's with the two. i just replaced all of the factory crap on the rear of my car (panhard bar -brace,lca's-relo brac.,uca with mount,swaybar also swarr bar 8.8 brace ). need the che brace with tl's now

Gearhead 04-29-2012 09:40 PM

oop's
 
Sorry just watched your vid- pype's header's, any problem's with the brace and TL's fitting. Thanks


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.